{Black village under construction
The first wizarding community to allow creatures their own home.

Lord and Lady Black plan to allow creatures to live in homes they have built in exchange for work or advice.

By doing so they have went around the law forbidding certain creatures to own land or a home by making them available}

{Maxime and Rubeus Black announce they are expecting a child}

{New Animagus markers
Apprentice Aquila Black as created a necklace that's blood locked for Animagus to insure they can be found, she's created a spell on them to automatically activate when an Animagus form is gained.

This means the moment you gain it a necklace and form come directly to you, if you fail to fill out the form within a week Aurors will do a welfare check to ensure your not stuck, failure to fill in your form will result in punishment.

Other wizarding governments are interested in releasing this in their communities}

{Animagus found in America Zoo
A man was found in an American Zoo stuck in his Animagus form.

He has apparently fathered multiple children who are being monitored}

{Pomona Sprout spotted being courting by Filius Flitwick}

{Hogwarts professor gains pure blood status
Controversial professor Myrtle Moody (nee Warren) has gained pure blood status marking Warren the newest of the Sacred}

{Attack on muggle born witches and wizards}

Looking at the last news alert I sigh crumbling it in my hands "it's starting" I mumble "I messed up this one Master" I say sadly to Madame Bones.

"I removed the treat and another took his place they are starting, this time it has to be finished it can't be put on hold forcing children to fight" I say standing up.

"Do you have a plan?" She asks.

Nodding I get the list that was made when I fought Alphard and hand it to her "these were my brothers supporters".

Holding out a second one I sigh looking at it "these are the last names of supporters for the one I stopped by removing Tom Riddle".

"Okay so we need to find proof of them being involved"

Nodding I sigh as she pats the spot beside her "come sit we can figure it out together, we can call your alleys in for a meeting then discuss plans".

Nodding I rub my forehead pacing the floor "right, we need to have it somewhere the others can reach safely" I mumble.

'Stop pacing like you're insane niece our thighs are muscular enough'

"Piss off Hermione"

"Aquila do not start arguing with yourself" Madame Bones says while forcing me to sit.

"How many Creatures are you expecting to want to show up at the meeting?"

"I don't know, I'd have to send my elves to get a list of who's coming and see if the Centaurus herd will host the meeting"

She nods forcing me to look at her "you will not panic Aquila, you're the Heir of Morgana La Faye, a war veteran in your past lives, you are also the most powerful Black to date, you're gifted in magic but earn your titles by training, and my Apprentice you can handle this and have others to help you handle the burden".

Two days later

Standing in the tower room that my friends locked me in with Minnie I look out the window waiting for her.

Hearing the door open I take a deep breath trying to stay calm she's been pulling away from me and finding reasons to not be around me, I know what's coming and have to remind myself that at least she gave me a chance.

"Aquila?"

"Yeah Minnie?" I whisper trying to keep my voice even and not give away I'm close to crying, I refuse to make her feel guilty.

Feeling arms cross around my waist hugging me, I glance down and see my house ring on her finger closing my eyes I try to fight back my tears.

"The school is hosting a Yula ball" she says softly.

I nod "I know I tried to ask if you wanted to be my date, it'd be our first formal date".

"I've been thinking about our relationship"

Feeling her step away from me I nod taking a deep breath waiting for her to end our relationship.

"I know you have been patient with me and not asking for more than I'm comfortable with, I was wanting to spend the night here together after the ball"

Turning I look at her confused "your not breaking up with me?" I ask.

"No and I think breaking up in the place we finally got together is cruel, it's like mocking our relationship" she says.

Smiling I pull her into a hug kissing her, feeling her smile I pull back looking at her "I love you" I say softly.

Feeling her tug my hand I smile seeing her Transfigure a crate into a couch.

Following her to the couch I sit down pulling her to sit between my legs on the couch cuddling her "you've told me about Bella, how about telling me about one of the nieces you were friends with".

"Andromeda had a daughter named Nymphodora that was a Metamorphmagus"

"That's like that Slytherin first year boy that you protected right?"

"Yes, Andy looked almost exactly like Bella they could be confused for twins but her hair was lighter and her eyes were softer, I didn't realize it till later but they never had familiars or owls, in fact it was a rule to use a Patronus to contact her"

"Why?" Minnie ask turning slightly to look at me.

"She believed animals were plotting against her while I stayed with the sister the youngest would bring animals in and let them loose near her, the first time I seen how she acts an owl brought mail and she had her wand clenched in her hand and was glaring at the poor owl even told it she's not fooled by it"

Hearing Minnie laugh I smile "she was an amazing cook, and loved wine, when drunk she was a happy and cheerful person but didn't understand personal space, she once crawled into my bed drunk I woke up and found her naked on my blanket, another time she sat so close she was almost on my lap and started singing random lines from sings mixing them to make her own, she was a healer and was trained by Madame Pomfrey".