Hearing multiple people running towards me I stand up dusting myself off, seeing professor
Dumbledore leading everyone "welcome to Salazar Slytherin's legendary Chambers of Secrets this is his beautiful familiar" I say proudly.

Seeing their shock as the snake moves I reach out touching her head "it's okay stay calm, I won't let anyone hurt you" I say softly while Salazar repeats.

"Ms. Black how did you find this place and fight the basilisk?" Dumbledore asks.

"This" I say lifting the sword "I didn't kill her, just knocked her out and have kept her calm with his help" I say motioning to Salazar "can she be relocated to somewhere else not killed?"

Dumbledore nods smiling at me "yes I know just where to send her".

"We can lead her out safety" I say gently nudging her along while keeping my hand on her head to direct her if needed.

Getting up the stairs I follow the professors out to the halls leading her "your doing great beautiful, we will get you outside and you can be free to enjoy the fresh air soon".

Reaching the entrance I smirk glancing at Riddle who glares at me, stepping outside I smile petting the snake.

Dumbledore pulls his wand casting a spell and the snake shrinks till the bag swallows her, picking it up I cradle it in my palm carefully "give me your word you will not have her killed or kill her yourself" I say keeping it close to me.

"I will not allow any harm to come to her nor will I harm her"
Nodding I hand her over watching as he turns to walk away "Ms. Black when I return we need to speak" he says.

Nodding I move back in before glancing at the founders "could we speak more?" I ask.

Seeing them nod I smile "I'm in Ravenclaw house meet me there, I need to find someone else first".

Turning I take off running threw the castle till I reach the area Helena Ravenclaw stays in "Lady Ravenclaw I need to speak with you it's important".

Seeing her appear I smile bowing slightly "could you join me in Ravenclaw house with the founders it's truly important please?"Standing I watch as she looks unsure before eventually nodding turning I run back to
Ravenclaw rooms finding all five waiting in the empty common room.

"Quick catch up for Lady Helena, The heir of Slytherin is bad news he will start a horrible war and make seven Horcruxes not counting himself"

Seeing their shock I hold my hand up "he made Nagini his familiar, the Hufflepuff goblet, his diary, Slytherin's locket, his family ring, Ravenclaw's diadem, and finally the child he tries to
kill the spell was blocked by old magic powered by his mother's love, the spell killed her but rebound back to him and he had to rebuild his body".

"Are you trying to stop him?" Helena asks.

"Yes so if a boy named Tom Riddle asks about it do not tell him anything you know"

They nod before leaving, I huff throwing my hands up "I wasn't done yet".

Hearing the door slam open I flinch hearing Minerva yelling at me with her accent becoming
more pronounced frowning I see a Hufflepuff being lead in by Myrtle.

"Did you force her to come with you?" I ask frowning.

"Dinnae dae that, Ah ken aboot it" Minerva yells pointing me.

"Yeah and we know about the snake" Myrtle adds.

"Ah didnae dae that" I answer shrugging.

Seeing Minerva glare at me I smile before motioning to the couches waiting for them to sit
down, and roll my eyes looking at the Hufflepuff "these are my friends and I guess you're their prisoner, I'm sorry what's you're name?"

"Pomona Sprout" she says glaring at Myrtle who holds her shirt so she can't move.

"Myrtle let her go, why did you drag her in anyways?"

"She told me to" Myrtle says pointing at Minerva.

"I said no such thing I told you to move her"

"Don't blame me it's your confusing accent when you get mad"

"Learn to understand me then" Minerva orders.

Hearing Pomona laugh I look at her seeing her watching them argue getting up I move to sit on the other couch motioning her over, once she moves I chuckle shaking my head at Minerva pouncing on Myrtle before they start fighting.

"We should stop them"Shaking my head I glance at her "no I learned the hard way to let them be when they do this, it's apparently part of their friendship plus both can hit really hard".

"They're the two I seen near the greenhouse fighting?"