Next morning
Waking up I sigh happily feeling Minnie cuddled up to me before I pull her closer 'good you're awake".

"Not now" I mumble.

'I have viewed the memories of Weasley and he is a threat because of his ignorance' Morgana says completely ignoring me.

'we know Weasleys and how to understand their minds" Hermione adds.

"Can we talk about this later I want to enjoy the morning with my wife?" I mumble.

'NO' they both yell.

"You three are menaces to my sleep" Minnie says before yawning "now what are you three so worked up about?" She ask.

"Weasley" I answer.

"He's dangerous to everyone because he's stupidity and laziness will put both sides in danger during an attack" Minnie says.

"I can't believe I missed that he was involved if I hadn't this could have ended already"

"Potters and Weasleys always follow each other you didn't know either were involved so you didn't think about it" Minnie says before kissing me then getting up pulling her robe on heading for the bathroom.

Raising up I watch her close the door once it's closed I call Kreacher for breakfast.

Digging in my dress's hidden pocket I pull out a Potion carefully putting three drops in in my mouth.

Putting the Potion away I take a sip of my juice before placing it on the table and setting up breakfast "keep trying till it takes or we can't anymore" I whisper to myself.

Minerva pov
Waking up I hear Aquila arguing with her voices about Flymort Weasley after a quick conversation I get up pulling on my bath robe before making my way to the bathroom.

Closing the door behind me I sigh looking in the mirror while pulling my robe open.

Looking at my stomach I frown placing my hand over it "I hope it took since Aquila made me think about the chance of her dying, I won't miss the chance in this life" I whisper to myself since I know Aquila will charge into a fight to protect everyone.

Pulling a Potion from my pocket I put three drops in mouth swallowing them before drinking a glass of water "it has to take no matter what".

Hermione pov

Walking to the bathroom I knock waiting for Minnie to open the door before telling her breakfast is ready.

Moving to her chair I pull it out for her and push her in once seated then walk to mine sitting down to eat.

A few hours later

Getting dressed I smile seeing Minnie asleep after our activities before making my way down stairs, walking to the fireplace I toss in some floo powder "Walburga could you come over please?"

Stepping back I sit down watching as she comes threw and sits down "how's your first day of marriage going?" She asks smirking.

"Blissful, but are you sure the Potion you gave me will work?"

"Yes, it increases your sperm count giving you a higher chance to get her pregnant" Walburga says crossing her arms.

Nodding I sigh relaxing in my seat "good, I was worried it wouldn't work".

Walburga huffs glaring at me "since you dragged me over to question my Potion making skills you can go to the wine celler and get me a bottle, I'm in the mood for something old enough the queen of England would be jealous and impressed".

Rolling my eyes I get up making my way down to get it.

Minerva pov

Waking up I see Aquila left getting dressed I walk out hear Walburga talking to herself before hearing a book being dropped.

Following the sound to the library I step in seeing her muttering while picking up a book and placing it back on the shelf "where's Aquila?" I ask.

"Getting me a bottle of wine that shows how stupidly wealthy we are" she says smirking at me.

Scoffing I sit down "about that Potion you gave me, how long will it take to see results?" I ask fighting down a blush.

"Depends on you and how often you can get her to have sex, it increases your fertility making it easier to get pregnant"

Nodding I smile slightly "I hope it takes soon".

Walburga nods pulling another book out "where did she put my blood magic books?"

"Animagus magic" I answer remembering Aquila laughing about it.

"Brat needs her ass kicked for putting them there" Walburga grunts moving to the upper level.