Walking in the house I smile seeing Beeley wiping the banister "hi Beeley".

She looks at me pulling her ears back nervously "Beeley helping" she says motioning to what she was cleaning.

"Did you get permission to help?" I ask squatting down in front of her.

She nods smiling "dad Kreacher say can clean but must be careful not fall".

Nodding I stand up touching her head "then don't be nervous Beeley".

She nods rushing over grabbing my trunk disappearing with it smiling proudly.

Walking threw I find dad pointing his wand at the mirror glaring "Hello father".

He glances at me before ignoring the mirror completely "hello Aquila, how long have you been here?"

"I just arrived"

He nods kissing my head "wonderful, your mother and Walburga are speaking with Orion in the library".

Walking past him to the library I push the door open and move to a seat dropping in it sideways so my feet hang over the edge.

Mother tsks slapping my leg "sit like a proper lady Aquila".

Raising my brow I cros my ankles kicking my shoes off "we'll have to have a another marriage meeting in two days when we go to Minnie's house" I say calling the contract to me to check it out.

"She said yes?" Orion asks.

"Yes, now why is there no mention of my name requirement?"

"We spoke about it and decided you would name them"

Nodding I sit properly adding that to the contract "they can't know me as anything but their aunt, unless I tell them or they figure it out" I add looking at them.

Seeing them both nod agreeing I add it to the list before sliding it back to mother "that's all?" Walburga asks.

"No rules we have to follow?" Orion asks.

"The rules are placed to make sure a husband doesn't abuse his wife and both are faithful, I doubt he will abuse you because I'll kill him if does or remove his family jewels if he cheats but it can be added if you want" I say smirking at seeing Orion pale at my answer.

Shrugging I quickly add it "unless agreed to, you both will remain faithful and will not abuse each other in any way or Aquila Black has the right to punish how she sees fit".

2 hours later

"Aquila, Dorea and Euphemia are joining us for dinner tonight with their husbands" mother says frowning.

Looking at her I frown crossing my arms "I'm sick and unavailable for dinner" I say getting up to leave.

"Aquila Aurora Black, you will be a dinner" mother orders following me.

Turning I shake my head "no I may have to deal with them in public but here I will not brush off their disrespect or ignore how they shovel food like a Weasley, they have no respect for their heritage and clearly have no understanding of how to be around civilized people an infant is better behaved than them".

"If we have to put up with them so do you and Olympe will need you around to keep her distracted and away from them, you will help her she is Hagrid's wife who is your friend and brother she trusts you"

Screaming I kick a table knocking a vase down "those pathetic excuses for wizards shouldn't be accepted or let in here with how they act and speak, they belong in Alberfort's goat pin like the animals they are".