Walking with Hagrid holding a baby puppy while leading a young Abraxans behind him I
laugh seeing him smile proudly "think she'll like her?" He asks.

"It's got huge paws" I say softly.

"She a Great Dane Mastiff mix"

"Muggle?"

"Yes she's gonna be a big one"
"And the Abraxans?"

"She's for Olympe she's a beauty made me think of her"

"So you got Mother a muggle puppy and her a magical horse?"

"Yes Olympe mentioned wanting to breed them here's her first one the prettiest one they had"

Nodding I help him lead the horse inside a transfigured Stall in the garden.

Turning I walk back inside seeing Mother holding a huge bottle of single malt whiskey out "give it to him" she says holding it out to Kreacher.

"Aquila what did you get Eleanor?"

Sighing I pull out a package opening it showing her a black dress with black makeup "you
got her clothes and a dress?"

"Silk from a rare pure white Acromantula" I say shrugging.

She nods but frowns hearing whimpering "Aquila Black do you have a dog?"

"Technically Hagrid has a puppy that's a Christmas present for someone" I say before closing my gift placing it underneath the tree.

"Your sister has agreed to help you practice go train with her" she orders.

2days later

Standing in the dueling arena I twirl my wand patiently waiting till I see both Lastrange and Riddle come in looking smug I smirk looking around.

"The rules are simple all spells are allowed including the unforgivables if you lose then you lose all titles and claims as an heir" the minister says "Aquila Black as challenger choose who
to fight first" he adds.

Humming I boredly look at them while twirling my wand carefully allowing Hermione and Morgana to feed their magic into mine, while feeling them both pushing to take control with me 'who is taking control for the fight?' Hermione asks.

'let her we will keep watch and help feed her more magic' Morgana says.

"I'll fight both together" I answer calmly.

Hearing the people who have gathered to watch gasp I ignore them bowing slightly showing
my respect for traditions, while they ignore it 'I want their blood' Morgana screams at the disrespect.

2 hours later

Standing in the area I breathe heavily with my body shaking while I stand watching as the
only Lastrange Heir lays on the ground covered in blood dead.

Turning to Riddle I shiver feeling Morgana push her way to the front taking control, looking
around I see everyone look shocked at me "YOU HAVE TWISTED OUR HISTORY AND
TRADITIONS INTO HATEFUL LIES, MAGIC WILL JUDGE YOU ON YOUR WORTH" she screams before tossing a spell.

I watch as a bright purple spell hits him, Riddle screams as his body cracks forming along it with a white light shining threw them pouring out.

Hearing a loud crack I watch as the light shining from him pours out of him forming a basilisk looking around before shooting forward slamming into my chest.

Laughing I double over seeing Riddle shaking while trying to cast a spell with a look of horror on his face "magic has rejected you".

He screams looking at the Slytherin ring on his finger tightening till it cuts off his finger before he passes out in shock stepping closer to him I smirk standing over him "Obliviate".

Taking control again I step over him tilting my head looking at him "you are lower then muggles now, magic has found you unworthy of it's gift".

Stepping back I force myself to stay standing while healing what I can shocking everyone more that a first year has so much strength and power.

Taking a deep breath I look up at the minister "I think you should consider my ideas for how to introduce muggle borns and half bloods that have grown up muggle to this world, without
equal understanding on both our sides we will have another Grindelwald or them" I say
calmly pointing at the two on the ground.

Holding my hand out I call the Slytherin and Lastrange ring to me feeling them heat up in my
hand recognizing me, before I place them in my pocket "Ms. Black you have a right to claim the Slytherin and Lastrange house as your own why not put the rings on?" a reporter asks
loudly.

Turning to them I tilt my head frowning "they are mine to do with as I please, and I plan to find a Lastrange worthy of being the heir" I answer calmly.

"What about Slytherin?" He asks.

"Riddle maybe the last of his line I did not kill him for a few reasons first I refuse to be the
reason a line dies out, second if he has a child it very well may have magic I will gladly hand back the title, and finally I am not a descent of Slytherin a notable and respected person of our history I will not claim something that does not belong to me by birth"

"Ms. Black you have on three house rings two we know about but what is the third?" A female reporter asks.

Smiling I lift my hand "House of Black, House of Crabbe, and recently I learned I am heir to
the La Faye line".

"How did you learn of this?"

"As it's well known Black's are known for breaking rules" hearing people chuckling I smile
brightly at the person snapping my photo "I decided to explore the forbidden forest and found
a tree that I could feel the magic around it hiding something, I decided it was a challenge to me and started trying to get in to see what was hidden and yes I was successful and found books on a shelf built into a tree under another protection spell, naturally I was interested in
getting to them to see what they were next thing I know is I'm in the Centaurs settlement being watched over with the new ring, from what they told me the magic on the tree swallowed me up and when it let me go I was pass out with the ring on my finger".

"Why did they take you to their territory?"

"From what I was told Creatures are still loyal to her since I have always treated them with respect, they were watching me because I'm a student at Hogwarts and because I was wearingthis ring, they explained that Morgana was seen as their protector and guardian she was raised to Queen fairy by the creatures"

"Is the house of Black descent of hers?"

"No, the Centaurs told me a prophecy about her heir a soul born and reborn again both un-
pure and pure, in a past life I was muggle born but had an ancestor who was Squib and her child, I was reborn again as a pure blood so her magic on the tree recognized my magic as her heir" I answer then hold my hand up shaking my head "that's all I have to say on this are there any questions on anything else?"

Seeing no one does I nod "Riddle will have no memories of the magical world I'd recommend sending him back to the muggle world, I will have some money changed to muggle money for him so he can survive" I add before walking to Walburga once out of sight I lean against her feeling her holding me up.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"I'm tired and sore sissy I healed what I could" I whisper glad that Hermione has finally stopped getting mad when I give into the family bonds between me and them.

She nods casting a spell to make me lighter and picks me up "you did great lets get home and heal you up".

Nodding I relax against her 'she really does take care of you' Hermione says softly.

'pure bloods have extremely close bonds between family members but their bond is extremely strong, this normally happens with souls that have been close in past lives the more
times you meet the closer the bond becomes between them' Morgana adds.

I sigh cuddling closer to Walburga before she sits me on my bed "can you bathe by yourself?"

Nodding I stand up heading for the bathroom slowly lifting my robes before hissing in pain,
Walburga comes up pulling my robes over my head checking me over frowning before gently
pressing my ribs "your ribs are broken I think".

She pulls her wand casting a diagnosis spell on me "yes broken ribs, your shoulder is cracked
and you're foot is bro... How did you break your foot?" She asks frowning.

Laughing slightly I shrug one shoulder "Lastrange has a really hard head".

"Right you kicked him when he tried to sneak up on you and you can't use Skele-Gro"

"I know it reacts badly to me" I whisper.

"Mother, Aquila needs to go to the muggle healers" Walburga calls out.