Digging threw what's in the vault I frown looking for something for Minnie, opening a chest I frown looking at everything available.

Sighing I rub my forehead standing up "I'd like to go to the La Faye vault please".

Climbing back in the cart I sit watching as we fly past multiple vaults and levels before reaching the lowest level.

Climbing out I press my hand to the vault pushing magic into it so it opens, seeing the crack form before it slides open I step in looking at everything around.

Grabbing a large chest I open it frowning at what I see "Grayhook why are founders property in my vault?"

He frowns looking at them before picking up a list looking at it "it says they where given to La Faye till an heir is found, the founders want them to be donate to Hogwarts but remain in the heirs ownership".

Nodding I look at the chest "Grayhook, I need it marked that the sword is not controlled by time it can disappear any time and return at anytime. Do you think you can find a way to keep track of it just when it disappears and who it goes to?" I ask.

He nods writing down my request "we will do our best Lady La Faye, May I ask, are you are worried about who it goes to?"

"No, the sword only presents itself to someone with a heart of Gryffindor, it came to me when I went to get the basilisk out"

Closing the chest I sit it beside the door and move to look in another chest, opening it I smile finding jewelry.

Digging threw it I pull out a ring that looks like a solid diamond with a purple flame inside it "Griphook do you have any information on this?"

He walks over with the list looking at it "diamond turned into a ring with La Faye magic inside, it's the La Faye heir ring and goes with a necklace".

"What necklace?"

"Diamond shaped into a bird skull with La Faye magic inside" he says while lifting it out showing me.

*Sitting with Cissa and Andy they show me photos of their childhood stopping at one, I see a young Bellatrix holding a silver bird skull necklace with a happy smile before putting it on dancing around happily.

"Bella always had an obsession with that necklace she was always saying how it was meant to be hers, Aunt Walburga had it made from her drawings" Cissa says smiling sadly.

"Bella was Aunt Walburga's favorite" Andy says laughing while turning the page to show Walburga sitting in a chair with a young Bellatrix on her lap laughing while Walburga Looks at her with a sad but proud smile*

Reaching out I carefully lift the necklace "I know who my Heir for La Faye is Griphook".

"Shall I add them?"

"Not yet she's not born yet" I say before finding a box to hold them and placing them inside before putting them on a shelf.

Picking up a ring that looks like raven talons holding a emerald I smile looking at it "perfect".

Standing up I make my way out grabbing the chest and climbing into the cart to leave "I'm finished Grayhook, thank you".

Reaching the lobby I wave at Grayhook before leaving.

Seeing my brothers waiting with my dad I smile showing the ring "I found the perfect ring".

"What about a necklace?" Hagrid asks.

"I don't know I felt like this was it and the urge to leave, so I'm assuming it means that this is what I needed"

Father nods taking me back to Hogwarts "what's in the chest?"

"Donation for Hogwarts"

He nods nudging me along "alright your dress will be ready before the ball and make sure you do something special when you ask Minerva to marry you, we can't have it said House of Black is not charming".

Nodding I walk off heading for the castle and to the headmaster's office.

Knocking I wait calmly till I'm told to come in "Ms. Black how can I help you?" Dumbledore asks.

Walking over I sit the chest down opening it "I found these in my vault, it seems they belong to me now but I think opening the founders hall is a better idea".

He smiles looking at everything "this book says La Faye".

Reaching out I take it frowning "I don't remember grabbing this or putting it in the chest" I mumble looking at it.

Shaking off my confusion I nod to him smiling "thank you for the donation" he says.

Rushing to my room I open the book seeing it's a diary "Morgana is it okay for me to read this?"

'Yes'

Nodding I open it and start reading getting further in I frown at the information "why isn't it known that she's your half sister?" I ask.

'Because she married our half brother and they hid the information, she hated that I had magic and fed the hate of my power'

Closing the book I sit it down "Bella is the next Heir of La Faye".

'Yes but she couldn't claim it or anything because you hadn't been found'

"Can you explain how that works?" I ask confused.

'She never bonded with her parents but did with Walburga, Cissa and Andy said everyone thought she was supposed to be her daughter' Hermione says.

'Her magic recognizes your magic like a mother, she bonded with Walburga like a grandchild' Morgana adds.

"That does explain her obsession with us as Hermione, being a muggle born and her magic reaching out to us so much, would have freaked her out making her lash out in fear and anger" I say smiling slightly.

'She made it a point to brag about her power and accomplishments around us even when torturing us she kept watching our reactions I thought it was some sick enjoyment but looking at the memories now she always had a proud look that turned to a mix of anger and sadness'

"Like she was getting mad and upset we didn't look proud of her" I mumble frowning.

"Stop talking yourself and help me" Myrtle screeches shoving my door open.

"With what?"

"This" she says pulling a kid from behind her.

Frowning I look at the child confused "why do you need my help with a student?"

"Your best with weird magical stuff and this one came to me in Hogsmeade like this" she says dropping the glamour from them.

"Did you try to make polyjuice?" I ask seeing he has animal features.

"No tried to become an Animagus"

"Take them to Madame Pomfrey and tell her she can handle it" I say shrugging.

"Their not a student here they are Squib" Myrtle says motioning to boy.

"Age?" I ask.

"13"

Nodding I lead him out heading for Madame Pomfrey "first you're a wizard not a squib, headmaster Dumbledore will have to figure out what to do now but before he can we need to get you help".