I frown seeing my familiar dropped on the table in front of me before she starts eating my
breakfast "why is it anything that is connected to you is a menace?" Minnie asks crossing her arms.

Laughing I reach out petting her "Fleur is a good girl" I coo scratching under her chin making her purr loudly, seeing her eyes open when I stop I smile at her bright blue eyes with specks of red that reminds me of her name sake.

"She steals breakfast" Minnie says pointing at her as she eats with Myrtle, I chuckle seeing her jump down before getting on the Hufflepuff table eating with Pomona.

"She wants to eat with her friends" I say shrugging.

Standing up I move and grab Fleur before walking out with Minnie "what's the plan today?"
She asks.

"I was thinking we can practice some then work on connecting to magic after"

"Hagrid is improving more with our practice" she says smiling.

"Yeah he's been doing way better"

Nodding we make our way to the ROR stepping in we sit waiting for the rest of our group to come.

When the door opens I smile seeing them followed by Cygnus, Druella, and Orion with Dumbledore coming in before the door closes.

"Don't let me distract you I wanted to see how you are improving"

Shrugging we start working on practicing.

2 hours later

After Cygnus, Dru, and Orion leave Dumbledore smiles walking around the room as it changes "since you four are learning faster then the rest and plan to keep practicing in secret, I had an idea that will make sure you can study and practice as much as you like without getting in trouble".

"What's that?" I ask.

"The forms have been sent to your families all ready in your case Hagrid the Black's have taken you as a ward and signed your's but, as of now you four are the apprentices of someone very note worthy your entire education is their personal responsibility, if I'm not mistaken this is something that is found honorable and respected in the wizarding world" he says shrugging with that all knowing twinkle in his eyes.

He smiles touching a table in front of him that holds a box "you will find your Robes here I'm sure you all will show proper behavior and show yourself as worthy role models".

Smiling I move forward pulling out the black apprentice robes 'we were Minerva's now with
who ever is teaching us again'

"Thank you" I say softly tilting my head down in respect like I did with Minerva.

"I'll see you four after you have changed into your new robes your master is waiting in the
great hall to present you with your pins and it's lunch time" he says proudly while walking out.

Turning to my friends I smile before moving to the restroom that appears quickly changing my clothes "hurry up go change" I say rushing them.

Seeing everyone rushing to change I smile looking at my robes once they come out I smile
helping them learn the proper stance "tilt your head down as a show of respect, refer to them as master it's a sign of respect, if we walk with them we stay to the side and behind them, anything we do will reflect on them"

Turning I lead them out heading to the great hall stepping in I see a tall woman with scars across her face going down her throat with one eye completely white "Heather Bones" I whisper.

Her eyes move to us and she points to the spot in front of her moving forward we line up, I watch as she makes the pin box float pulling one out that she pins it to my collar.

"Thank you Master" I say tilting my head down.

She places her hand on my head before moving to Minnie repeating the process till she reaches Hagrid, seeing him lean down while tilting her head she smiles touching his head "from this day forward you will listen to what I say, obay my orders without questioning me, trust that I will never lead you wrong" she says in a scratchy weak voice.

"Yes master" we answer together.

"Go eat" she orders pointing to a table sat alone.

Turning we head to it sitting down "Heather Bones is our master" I whisper glancing at her.

"Is that bad?" Myrtle asks.

"No, she's one of the most respected masters she is a master in all subjects but Divination,
during the war with Grindelwald she was hit with a slicing spell that caused those scars and damaged her voice" I say proudly "she has four order of Merlin medals from that war".

As we eat I keep a straight face seeing Madame Bones smack Myrtle's hand when tries to eat
with her arms on the table "eat with proper manors" she says, nudge her I nod to my hands
"copy me, masters teach us everything from education to proper manors".

She nods trying to copy me "you're sure this is a good idea?" She whispers.

Nodding I wipe my mouth "yes, being an apprentice is hard work but it's worth it so just listen to her lessons" I say.

After finishing our lunch

Madame Bones looks us over before nodding "your belongings are now on the 8th floor in the apprentices rooms come".

Following her up the stairs till we reach the floor she opens a door motioning us in, stepping in I look around seeing the common room looks more like a home "as if now this is your home on holidays you will be able to return to your families, but the rest of the time you live here even when Hogwarts is closed for the summer".

She moves to a door pushing it open "this will be your classroom you will not be going to the Hogwarts classes anymore, your rooms are there" she says pointing to the other side.

"My room is here" she adds pointing to another door "if you need anything I am here to help,
take today and get settled after dinner we will meet to discuss you're interests and how to
achieve your goals".