Walking with Myrtle I smile listening to her mumble to herself making inappropriate
comments about guys as we pass them.

"Aquila"

Glancing I see Minerva running up before slamming into me hugging me then linking our arms "I heard that a 7th year hurt you".

"I'm fine truth is it didn't hurt as much as I claimed" I whisper.

Seeing her glare at me I smile "can't help it Cygnus was there being over protective, I had to let him or he gets upset with me".

"Is that what it's like being the youngest?" She asks.

"In my family at least while we all know our parents love us Alphard and Cygnus as the oldest sons are expected to marry to carry on the family name and know how to behave like proper heirs, Walburga is supposed to marry soon to a worthy partner to have an heir if she would choose a suitable husband"

"Why haven't I met Alphard?"

"He doesn't like me because by magical rules, I'm supposed to take over as head of house Black, he spends most of his time away from us" I say shrugging.

"Why are you supposed to be head of house I thought the oldest male takes that title?" Myrtle demands.

"Magical blessings marked me as next head" I answer.

"What does that mean?" She demands poking my forehead.

"If you learn true magic like what started the magical lines you can gain magical blessings it's what identifies a pure blood, half bloods have a chance to inherit a blessing from past ancestors but it's rare, muggle borns are unlikely to gain it because they treat magic as a tool and don't understand true magic"

"Fascinating, but that doesn't explain how it marks you as a future head of house" Myrtle
says raising her voice to a screech.

"Are you sure she's not somehow related to you that screechy demanding voice sounds like
your sister and you" Minerva whisper.

"Answer me" Myrtle screeches pointing at me.

"It means I was born different then my sister I have the male reproductive part and will be head of house Black because I'm considered Magically pure"

Myrtle twitches slightly looking me over before grabbing my shirt and Minerva's arm dragging us to the prefects bathroom "show me" she orders.

"She has to be related to you some how" Minerva says going pale as Myrtle grabs my skirt
trying to undo it "Hold on that's inappropriate" Minerva adds getting her to stop as I keep a
hold of the skirt.

"I want to see"

Laughing I cover my mouth trying to stop while shaking my head "Aquila is not going to show you that and I really think you two are related".

"We have squibs who are part of the muggle world she maybe" I say shrugging.

"How can you find out?"

"We'd have to check in with our family in the muggle world or do a blood test" I answer frowning "doesn't matter I like her she's funny" I add pulling them out of the bathroom.

2 weeks later

Taking a deep breath I glance around to make sure it's clear "here's to hope that trying to learn how to mimic the snake language from Harry it works still" I whisper.

Glancing at the sword in my hand I silently thank every higher power I can think of that it recognizes me as a Gryffindor still, I carefully say open watching the sink rotating.

Taking a deep breath I walk down the stairs slowly making my way threw to the next door "I, Aquila Black call upon the founders in need of help" I say softly.

"What have you called upon us for?"

Spinning I look at them shocked "the Heir of Slytherin has returned he will release the
Basilisk and later raise an army set to enslave muggles, muggle borns, and creatures".

"How do you know this?" Salazar demands glaring at me.

"There will be a son born to house Potter who falls in love with a muggle born they have a
son, the Slytherin Heir sets out to kill but fails, hundreds will die based on his misguided believe of blood purity he convinces pure bloods that muggles are magic thieves and will bring the down fall of the wizarding world, my own family will follow out of fear he will drive my future niece insane using unforgivables on her, I seek to stop this from happening"

"You're proof?"

"adoption in regeneratione and renascentia tempore" I say softly.

"Those are lost spells" Rowena says.

"They are found after 1998 by the last remaining members of House of Black they preformed them both on me"

"For what purpose?"

"To stop the events before they happen I was a muggle born, I was tortured by my now future
niece she carved mud blood on my arm with a cursed dagger, now will you help me or will
the Heir of Slytherin get to ruin the history, name, and honor of the Slytherin name and house?"

Seeing Salazar nod I turn to the door "never look directly at her".

Nodding I open the door smirking "I learned to mimic a few things".

Whistling lowly I keep the sword ready as I hear the snake moving closer I take a deep breath "Can I paralyze her instead of killing her Salazar?" I ask keeping focused on her while he speaks to her.

"Try" he orders.

Nodding I quickly pull my wand pointing at her "Petrificus Totalus".

Seeing her freeze up before dropping I take a deep breath walking closer and slam the hilt of the sword down as hard as possible, before pulling my tie off transfiguring it it a large hood,
getting it on her I huff looking around.

"Expecto patronum" I say slightly shaking while seeing my cat looking up at me waiting I smile "professor Dumbledore there's an emergency in the Perfects bathroom bring as many
professors as possible please hurry".

Seeing my cat take off I smile sitting down near the snakes head petting it while Salazar keeps talking "just stay calm beautiful, we will get you out of here and somewhere for you to
be safe and free".