Two weeks later

Stepping out of my lessons I roll my eyes feeling Minnie push past me using her shoulder to push me aside "what's wrong wit' her?" Hagrid asks scratching at his beard.

"She's got her nickers in a twist because Aquila has been courting Evelyn" Pomona says glaring at her.

"Why don't she just untwist 'em don't think it'd be 'ery  comfortable" he says sounding confused.

"Hagrid that means she's upset not that her nickers are really twisted up" Myrtle says giggling.

"Oh, that makes more sense" he says nodding "why's she upset over tha' Evelyn's nice?"

"Because she doesn't like that I'm technically a female dating another female" I mumble crossing my arms.

"Didn't think Min' was type to judge that" he mumbles sadly "ya reckon she judges me and Flitwick? We are creatures" he asks nervously.

"No Hagrid I don't think she cares about that she's just not handling Relationships like Aquila"s very well" Myrtle says softly.

"Alouette has invited us to her wedding" I say trying to change the subject.

"Aquila don't do that what should we do about Minnie? she's hurting your feelings acting like this" Pomona says while rubbing my back.

"There's nothing to do about it Pomona, we can't change her views and I still see her as my best friend, all we can do is wait to see if she comes around or not"

"What if she doesn't?" Hagrid asks.

"Then I'll have to let our friendship go" I answer sadly.

"We will" he says nodding.

"No Hagrid I will, none of you have to choose between us you don't have to follow my lead" I say while looking up at him.

"But you're my sister I'm supposed to protect you right?" he asks sounding confused again.

"I am and yes but that does not mean you have to stop being her friend, she's been good to you sometimes friendship end between certain people in groups but that's okay, the rest can stay friends with both"

"Right" he says nodding "so are we heading to practice?" He asks.

"I'm not I have plans with Evelyn" I say trying to hide how pale my face gets.

"Liar, your skipping because Minnie keeps catching you with stray spells" Myrtle screeches pointing at me.

"Yes, but I do have plans with Evelyn today so I'll just go a little early"

"Four hours early" Pomona says laughing.

Shrugging I turn walking to leave the castle making my way to Hogsmeade.

Walking down the street I smile nodding to people as I pass spotting a child looking in the Candy shop window, I dig out my money handing them a few pieces before continuing on.

"Aquila"

Turning at hearing my name yelled I grunt feeling stunners hit me.

Walking up in St Mungo's I groan looking around "Ms. Black wonderful your awake".

Turning my head I see a nurse running some scans on me "do you remember what happened?" She asks.

"Stunners, I blocked most but I think two got me" I mumble pressing my hand to my chest.

"Did you see who did it?" She asks.

"I think I heard my brother calling my name, wait how long have I been here?" I ask panicking.

"Two days, you where consider dead for two minutes till your heart started again while in transport you've had a number of visitors"

"Where's Walburga?" I ask knowing she will react the worst to me being hurt.

"Don't worry about that right now" the nurse says avoiding looking at me.

"No, where is Walburga" I demand trying to sit up pressing my hand to my chest breathing heavily.

"Ms. Black I must insist you not strain yourself" the nurse says while holding me down.

Snarling I feel my magic lash out throwing her back as I slowly get up, reaching the wall I lean on it shaking "WHERE IS WALBURGA" I scream.

Hearing the door open I glare at the doctors who have rushed in looking at me shocked "Ms. Black please calm down" one says.

"GET WALBURGA HEAR NOW" 

"AQUILA" I hear her screaming followed by multiple people running.

Seeing her run threw the door she rushes to me pulling me into her arms holding me close "I thought we lost you" she whispers.

"Where were you?" I ask upset that she wasn't with me like always when I'm hurt or sick.

"They had me in the asylum wing" she snarls glaring at them.

"How did you get out?" I ask clinging to her.

"Same way I got into your room when you tried to block us out"

"You screamed?"

"Yes"

"Where's mother and father, what about Cyg, Hagrid and Vela?"

Walburga leads me back to the bed getting me to sit "Father had to force Cygnus and Rubeus out because they were to upset, Mother has Vela and is speaking with Aurors about the attack".

"Oh no was Evelyn told? I was supposed to be meeting her" I whisper.

"Yes she was here early along with your friends"

Nodding I sigh leaning against her as she rubs my back "why did they have you in the Asylum wing?"

"I didn't handle hearing you were dead well since Mother and Father were out of the room they took me back"

"They can go fuck a dragon" I grumble.

"Language Aquila" Mother says coming in frowning.

"No, they had Walburga in the asylum and wouldn't tell me" I hiss glaring at the doctors.

"They what?" Mother growls turning to look at them "I told you not to separate them, I warned you that Aquila was not dead because she was still listed as head of house Black, she does not handle waking up hurt with out Walburga well" mother says while handing Velato Walburga.

"I will be taking this up with the bored, who ever ordered this risked both my childrens sanity"

Smiling slightly I gently poke Vela's belly making her giggle as Mother frowns slamming the door in the doctors faces "did you see who attacked you?" She asks.

Shaking my head I sigh "I thought I heard Alphard yell my name that's why I pulled up a shield".