1949

Standing in our common room I bite my lip seeing another owl drop off a letter from a Squib she's been talking to that lives like a muggle.

"It's him right?" I whisper.

'yes he's who she married she said he never gave up trying to win her over and by seventh year she had been courting and was set to marry him' Hermione says softly.

"I guess that's it, there's no chance she will notice me past a friend" I say softly.

'its possible' Hermione says sounding defeated.

"Just remind me who's off limits because they lead to someone important if I accept a date with them" I whisper.

Turning I walk to my desk looking at the contracts mother sent for me to look at "Malfoys, Princes, Potters, Parkinsons, Lovegoods, or Weasley are completely off limits unless we can track who they lead to".

'What about that one it's a courting request from Evelyn Kowalski'

"Why's that name so familiar?"

'She's Tina Scamander's niece'

Sighing I look at the information on the form about her 'look it included her photo'.

Nodding I flip it over refusing to look at it then quickly right a letter replying to her mother "Kreacher" I call softly.

He pops in looking at me smiling nervously "Young miss need Kreacher?" He asks while I gather up the request and my reply.

"Could you give this to Mother and have either her or Walburga send the reply and have a meeting set between our families?" I ask.

He nods taking the letter before leaving.

Turning around I reject who I know needs to continue on with their paths, while others are set aside as maybes or burned to send the alert they are rejected completely.

"What are you doing?" Minnie asks frowning.

"Responding to marriage and courting requests"

"Oh did the girl you want send one?"

"No, she's started courting someone so I figured I'd give myself a chance to meet someone else"

"you pick a veela?" She asks grabbing the photo frowning.

"No she's a half blood from American, I met her a few times when I was very young she's Tina Scamander's niece the only child of Queenie and Jacob Kowalski"

"I'd swear she's veela" Minnie says while looking at the photo.

"No, her mother is the same way very beautiful"

2 weeks later

Standing outside of the ministry I smooth my robes glancing at Walburga "she's 17" I nod blushing slightly "You are just 13" she adds.

"I know Walburga" I mumble frowning.

Seeing the two golden blondes come out I straighten up standing tall "hello ladies Kowalski" I say bowing slightly.

"My husband will be joining us tomorrow will that be okay for a meeting?" Queenie asks.

"That's fine, will you need us to provide accommodations for your stay?" Walburga asks.

"No, we will stay with my sister for our visit" she says in a almost distracted voice.

"Aquila will escort you both there" Walburga says nudging me forward when I freeze looking at Queenie who's eye twitches.

Walburga gasps covering my eyes breaking the connection as Queenie whines softly refusing to scream "Aquila you have to be careful she's magically blessed with Legilimens".

"I couldn't push her out I was trying" I whisper keeping my eyes down "I'm very sorry madame Kowalski" I add.

"I thought understanding a Brit was troublesome but your mind is completely unreadable" she says giving a nervous laugh discreetly rubbing her head.

"It's part of being a Black ma'am only another Black can understand our minds, they even train Aurors to recognize a Black on sight here" I say nodding "I will do my best to not let that happen again" I add holding my arms out to them to Escort them.

Next day

Sitting at the table in Newts home I nervously glance at Jacob who has been glaring at me "tell us about you Aquila" he says while placing his hands on the table.

"I just turned 13, I'm one of five apprentices to Madame Bones, future head of House for Black, Carrow, Crabbe, and La Faye, I am currently the head of house for Slytherin and Lastrange that I plan to return to them with a worthy heir is found I am the youngest person to win an honor dual against two people, found Salazar Slytherin's chamber of secrets and removed the Basilisk from it"

He frowns looking at me "Carrow are you related to the followers of Grindelwald?"

"Yes but I refuse to acknowledge them I even had them disowned from the family and anyone who supported them, their mother gets a monthly allowance to pay for basic needs and if she needs medical assistance she has to send me a request that I have looked into before paying"

"Honey, she can't help that she's related to them she's made it clear she doesn't support their beliefs" Queenie says putting her hand on his.

"How so?" He asks confused.

"She's in the paper often, she created wolves bane, formed a protest with squibs demanding their equal rights, helped create the muggle born and squib introduction program to help them adjust to and understand either world" Tina says before taking a sip of her tea.

"La Faye line means she is considered a Queen Fairy to creatures they trust her to protect them" Newt adds.

"Like that Dark witch from stories about King Arthur?"

"Arthur's wife ordered knights to steal a sacred Jewel from creatures after agreeing to leave my creatures alone, they slaughtered an entire tribe for it and put the bounty out because they knew what would happen"

I shiver feeling Morgana release Control while they all stare at me shocked before Jacob laughs nervously.

"Aquila has a few magical blessings one of them is her more important past lives are completely awake in her mind and can take control when needed or give her advice" Walburga says quickly.

"That explains the eye changes I seen when she was around her with Rubeus" Newt says glancing at me.