1971

"Slughorn has requested to teach newt levels classes I need someone to cover till we can get a regular professor" Dumbledore says looking at me with that damn twinkle in his eyes.

"Manipulative old goat" I mumble watching him as he shrugs appearing innocent.

"Aquila would you mind covering the classes the first one today is first years between Gryffindor and Slytherin"

Frowning I look at the tables with first years but stop on Serverus "I'll cover till a new teacher is found but I have my own classes".

"Of course we can work around it" he says nodding.

I frown watching the students leave for class "why haven't you gone yet?" Minnie asks placing her hand on mine.

"Serverus did something my first class that caught my attention and made me appreciate the art of Potion making, I want to use his actions to see how he responds to it" I whisper.

"Don't traumatize the students"

Laughing I stand up kissing her cheek "love that Myrtle who does that".

"I'm not the one who fights student and humiliates them" she screeches slamming her hand on the table.

"Only those who challenge me they need to respect authority" I call back laughing.

Making my way to the class I roll my shoulders taking a deep breath before making my face blank while pulling my hair up using my wand to keep it in place.

Lifting my hands I slam the doors open seeing everyone turning to look as, while I wave my hand slamming them close stalking forward "There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death" I say quoting the future Potions Master.

Looking around the room my eyes stop on him seeing he's eyes widen focusing on me completely.

Pacing in front of the class I wait for the few writing to stop "professor Slughorn has recently requested to teach Newt levels, so I will be handling this class along with my own till a teacher is found".

"What other class do you teach? Women's classes" Potter says smirking while Sirius scoots away shaking his head.

My eyes snap to him as I stalk forward slamming my hands on the table in front of him "I teach DADA, true magic, and at the Squib school Potter" I hiss "Sirius if you pick up his disrespectful habits I will make sure you regret it" I add glaring at him.

"Yes Aunt Aqu I mean Professor Black"

Turning I stalk back to the front seeing a hand raised "yes" I say looking a muggle born.

"Are you Aquila Black that made it possible for creatures to have human rights?" She asks.

"Yes" I grunt nodding.

Lunch time

Walking to the table I huff crossing my arms glaring at the students tables "I hate first years" I hiss.

"What happens?" Minnie asks.

"I managed to get Serverus caught on Potions but I also managed to get a bunch of little first years to have crushes on me"

Hearing Minnie laughing I look at her raising a brow "at least you didn't traumatize anyone".

"I think Sirius pissed himself when Potter started mouthing off"