Two weeks later

Picking up a book I sigh while repairing it before putting it up and ignoring Cyg hiding in the library "you're going to have to adjust and stop annoying her" I finally say.

"That's your brat in her magic gave her to you" he mumbles looking at his hand that's swollen.

Rolling my eyes I take his hand healing it "yes, but she's still your daughter and you know that, you're just pouting like a child because your daughter keeps attacking you for annoying Dru".

"If I cough wrong she gets mad"

"Short temper, easily annoyed, and spells that cause pain it's easy to figure out who she's pregnant with. She's a warrior Cyg she will be a fighter, now tell me what the real problem is"

"I don't want her to be like the woman in you're memories, but she keeps attacking me maybe she was always going to turn out like that" he says softly.

"Again she's a warrior Cyg she's a fighter at heart last time you tried to control her, make her into a proper lady, and forced her into marriage, this time she has someone willing to remind you how stupid you can be. I'm here to give her a different direction then she got last time, I know what she is but instead of turning her loose on people who are different I'll turn her loose on criminals. Alastor will become one of the best dark Wizard hunters he has agreed to train her"

"Like a weapon?" He demands glaring at me.

"No she was a weapon before controlled by Riddle, this time she will be a hero I've removed enough problems both with the family and Riddle that she has a chance for freedom to be herself. She will always be a fighter that's something I can't change but I can redirect what she attacks"

Hearing Minnie laughing I frown following her voice, finding her holding the family book tracking our squib family line.

"Minnie?" I ask.

"Myrtle is the great great great great granddaughter of a Black" she says smugly holding the book out "I thought you had to contact squib family for the information" she demands glaring at me.

Reaching out I take the book frowning "I forgot about this book" I mumble looking at the drawing of Myrtle with her hyper maniac smile.

"I told you she's your family she's insane, always screeches, and a pervert" she says with a smug smirk.

"Technically we are not perverts just not repressed or embarrassed about sex or sexuality" Cyg says staying behind me.

"He's right, Myrtle being a pervert is all her and may have something to do with her embracing her sexuality" I add nodding.

Reading over the information on her I laugh seeing the spot for magical blessings "she got fertility".

"Then why's she still not pregnant I want that insane witch camped out with us right now" Minnie says yanking the book back.

Rolling my eyes I take the book back and put it up "it means she has a high change for twins or more when pregnant not that its easier to get her pregnant, that's the Prewett family it's also why any female who has fertility are avoided by males who have a similar magical blessing".

Minnie frowns taking the book back down then grabs the one for our magical family "do you have one about the magical blessings?"

Nodding I move down pulling it out and hand it over "thank you, now don't bother me I am studying" she says before walking away.

Shaking my head I sigh leaning on the shelf "she's about to learn things that confuse her".

Cyg nods frowning "if Myrtle is family why doesn't she have our looks?"