1964

Hearing Bellatrix screeching near the library I sigh before rushing twords her being joined by Minnie "think it's the same girl?"

Hearing a second scream I nod rushing faster, coming to them I see Bella stomping on Dolores's hand.

"Bellatrix that is enough" I order glaring at her.

"No she is deserves it" she screams at me while twisting her foot on Dolores's hand.

Checking over Bella I sigh seeing she's not going to be reasoned with, waving my wand I freeze her as Minnie rushes forward catching her completely use to how I handle Bella.

Reaching down I yank Umbridge up by her robes dragging her to my office while Minnie brings Bella.

Reaching it I shove Umbridge in a chair and unfreeze Bella forcing her to sit.

"Now both of you will tell me your version of what caused this problem" hearing both start
ranting I lift my hand stopping them "shut up".

I quickly cast myself into their minds seeing what happened before nodding "I already know
what happened".

"How could you possibly know? you didn't listen to me" Umbridge screams.

"She used Legilimens you bloody cat fucking moronic toad" Bella screeches.

"You can't do that" Umbridge screams at me.

"I can and did you have a noted history of lying and Bella has it for exaggerating facts, I figure cutting out the lies works best" I answer calmly.

"Now Dolores let me see your wand" I say holding my hand out.

Seeing her stare at me refusing to listen I nod relaxing in my chairs "very well I'm sure you know that using any of the unforgivables result in expulsion and being sent to Azkaban correct?"

Seeing her face turn red I silence her shaking my head before she start can screaming "no you don't get to yell, Bellatrix witnessed you using Crucio on a first year muggle born, you're wand will confirm it when checked, either way the ministry was alerted the moment you cast it and an Auror will be here any moment".

Hearing the fireplace flare I look over seeing Albus in the fire "professor Black there was a
report of an unforgivable used, we need to bring everyone to the dinning hall".

"I have a suspect in my office headmaster and a witness shall I bring them up to your office?"

"Yes very good"

Nodding I stand up grabbing Umbridge leading her out with Minnie leading Bella along.

Reaching the gargoyle I sigh rolling my eyes "Lemon drops Hershey bar".

Seeing the stairs I huff heading up and slam the door open "Dumbledore how can you expect teachers to be intimidating while a student is in trouble if we have to say those horrible passwords you choose" I rant before looking at the Auror.

"Hello Auror Moody" I say smiling.

He nods keeping the stern look on his face "who's the suspect?"

"Dolores Umbridge, I caught Bella attacking her and had to freeze her to get her calm, I used Legilimens on both because records show both either lie or exaggerate facts when I asked for her wand she refused to let me check"

He nods stepping forward holding his hands out "Wands now girls" he barks.

Bella huffs handing hers over allowing the check, he nods then frowns looking at her "why are you checking for poisoning so often?"

"I'm a Black Sir" she hisses holding her hand out to him "Very good constant vigilance" he says giving her wand back.

He glares at Umbridge before yanking her wand from her checking it "unforgivable used" he growls casting a body bind on her and pulling her to the fire place.

"Tell my wife I'll be late now" he barks before leaving.

"Why are we always the messagers?" I ask frowning.

"Because he knows Myrtle will hex him out of the house if she isn't told" Minnie says laughing.

"Just think in a few years we'll be able to say we survived teaching all your nieces and nephews plus your daughter" Albus says chuckling to himself.

"Albus remember to be fair to all houses and Gryffindor will be punished for bullying students" I warn glaring at him "if you fail I will humiliate you in front of the entire student body every time".