Walking near a specially made nesting box I calmly sit holding fruit out, the female Phoenix while willing to nest seems so unsure about us.

Sitting on the floor I eat a piece before offering her another that she slowly takes, smiling I keep going with this pattern "you're a very beautiful Phoenix your colors look like a sunset" 

I watch as she perks up and preens her feathers before raising her head crest bobbing her head proudly.

Chuckling I give her a piece of strawberry "very modest too that's impressive".

Humming I watch as she eats the fruit ignoring my sarcasm "the cat in our group is so self centered, I once asked her a question and instead of changing back, she groomed herself and walked away like she was better then me" I say smirking while Minnie glares.

I smile getting up placing the rest of the fruit in a bowl for her before reaching out slowly to see if she will agree to let me pet her, she makes an almost hissing sound before pecking at my hand.

Pulling back I nod "yes ma'am, we're not that close yet but I'd really like to see your eggs before they hatch".

Seeing her puff in challenge I back up lifting my hands "I understand, I won't mess with your babies you're still seeing if I'm worthy".

Watching everyone heading out for lunch I sit in a chair across from the Phoenix "I won't ask him".

Glancing back to the door I see Madame Bones standing at the door "why not? you'd have you're answers"

"Because one thing I learned as an unspeakable is secrets sometimes need to be kept, you share them with someone you find worthy of holding them, one day you'll tell me yourself"

Nodding I slump in the seat closing my eyes "how about you tell me what you think from what you've seen and I'll clear up everything after".

"You're pushing for changes that most pure bloods don't see, you have an understanding of muggle terms Myrtle used and have made jokes with her about things that will happen when goofing off about Divination, you're attitude depends on the person you can't stand Malfoy and have almost called him ferret a few time, you know more about your school mates then you should and all your friends other than Ariana, you look at them and seem sad at times, you've looked at myself and Albus that way"

Nodding I look at her waiting "you've been in a battle for your life based on how you watch all around you even before your brother attacked you, you keep track of everyone around you and have almost reacted to spells done near you in a similar way to myself and Albus meaning you're mind is still adjusting to not being in danger".

I sigh looking away from her to my wand "lost magic, sent back in time permanently to change events that are set into motion by a hateful person".

"You shouldn't meddle with time" she says glaring at me.

Chuckling I look at her "a muggle born girl was caught in a war of lies and hate for anyone not pure blood, she made friends with a pure blood and half blood, one could have been more impressive then he was if he wasn't worried about his life and the abuse from his aunt and uncle. The other more then likely will have Squib children because he can barely handle Lumos without multiple tries unless he gets angry, she breaks into Gringotts with her friends to help end the war and was trapped, they escaped riding on the back of a Ukrainian Ironbelly straight threw the skylight. They win the war but three years after everyone has tried to move on but there's to much pain and lose so two pure bloods decided to make a difference they send back the brain of their war".

She frowns looking at me "you were trapped in Gringotts in your Animagus form that's why I was uncomfortable with you, for a while I was trying to figure out how it happened and how to prevent it. It made me wonder if that happened to you then I bet there are more unspeakables who are believed dead and lost that are trapped like that, and possibly unregistered Animagus that are trapped or using it as a way to spy" I add.

She looks at me shocked "you're like an unspeakable you survive with secrets".

"I don't know I think more like a spy but instead of blending in" I lift my hands glancing at her "one hand is what people are watching the stuff I do and how I act while my other hand is what they don't see, so I maybe running around the streets screaming about let's say a troll horde rampage. The question is what started it? either I messed up and something happened to trigger a repair for a fixed event or I stopped something by causing a distraction".

She nods slowly before I see understanding happen "you can't change events that are time locked so trying to will result in time fixing itself".

Nodding I sigh sadly "yes so say a Troll walks into Hogsmeade I get it out safely but in the process someone has a heart attack and dies. Was she always meant to die in that moment or did I mess up something resulting in her death? If a death is time locked a death will happen, I have to assume I didn't do it but I always try to figure out what happened".

"Has that happened have you changed an event that resulted in death?"

"Myrtle was dead before I came the basilisk was let out and killed her, I've changed that she's alive and I ended up killing the only recognized heir to Lastrange, I'm unsure if two people I'd planned to see if they could be helped will be born because I don't know if he is their dad or if they are born to another Lastrange that's rejected"

Two days later

Smiling I reach out and carefully pick up an egg looking it over "I never knew a Phoenix egg looked so much like a snitch" I mumble looking at the gold ball in my hand.

Seeing the female look at the egg I carefully place it back before petting her "thank you for letting me see, I'm sure that one will grow to be a beautiful Phoenix".

"No one really knows if Phoenix eggs hatch in their nest or if they are moved" Dumbledore says standing behind me looking at the eggs.

1968

Walking past an empty room I freeze hearing grunting and a female crying out in pain before a male grunts and something slamming, grabbing the door I yank it open stepping in and seeing Wormtail holding himself while Isabelle Zabini holds her shirt closed.

Pulling my outer teacher robes off I put them over her shoulders tugging it closed before grabbing wormtail pinning him to the ground and send off my Patronus to get Minnie.

"Ms. Zabini are you injured?" I ask by grunt when wormtail tries to throw me off "stop moving or it gets painful" I snarl before looking at Isabelle.

She shakes her head looking at me with color coming back to her pale face, hearing Minnie's familiar stride before she rushed in looking around shocked "get Ms. Zabini to Madame Pomfrey and get Narcissa to go sit with her".

Minnie nods not speaking before quickly lead her out, getting up I yank him pinning my wand to his back "move we are going to the cells" I snarl.

Getting him down to them I push him into a cell locking it and cast my Patronus again while glaring at him sitting in the corner whimpering "Dumbledore we need Aurors here right away for an investigation into a physical assault and I believe an attempted sexual assault".

Watching it shoot off I look to the entrance seeing Minnie coming in glaring at him, she comes over tugging me slightly to turn before leaning near my ear "she fought him off" Minnie whispers.

Nodding I relax before rubbing my face "I don't know if this was a time locked event or if it could have been stopped" I mumble softly.

Minnie quickly puts a Muffliato over wormtail before we turn where he can't see out mouths "what are you talking about?"

"She's called a Black widow, seven husbands all died she became one of the wealthiest witches in England and men continued to try to marry her as a challenge, to prove they can out smart her. What if this is the event that sets her on that path? Could I have prevented it or was it going to happen no matter what?"

Minnie nods looking upset "maybe this part is what needs changed Dumbledore doesn't play favorites now, so this time she will see Justice for it, we can be a support system for her if her parents blame her" she says while touching my arm.

Nodding I take a deep breath "go sit with them, I'll keep watch of him" I say before looking at Wormtail and bare my teeth like I remember Bella doing during the battle.