2 days later

I sigh looking at the woman who is the temporary head of house Carrow since her grandchild is to young to take the title, while waiting on the test to see if I am the true Heir of house Carrow.

"So if she is my grandchild why were we not informed?" She demands looking at Walburga.

"For the same reason I would rather be a bastard then a Carrow" I hiss.

"Being a Carrow is a proud claim" she says frowning.

"I am head of house Black, Crabbe, and La Faye I'm also an apprentice to Madame Bones, the person who found the chamber of secrets, managed to remove a basilisk from it, and the youngest person to win an honor dual against two people I have plenty of claims that being a bastard means nothing, in fact being a bastard is better than being known as related to a baby killer or a moron who tries to break a baby killer out of prison where they belong" I say shrugging.

She tenses glaring at me while Aunt Cassiopeia laughs placing her hand on my shoulder "Carrow house would be lucky to have her claim it, she's only 12 an accomplished more then anyone has by that age".

"Results" the goblin says walking in frowning.

Standing up I hold my hand out to him "may your gold be over flowing" I say in greeting.

He stops and looks at me before grabbing my wrist "may your wealth be ever lasting".

"Thank you for helping us sort this out Sir, while I was happy with my life as the youngest daughter in my family someone has taken that away and now I need to know what is true" I say after sitting down.

"Of course Lady La Faye, goblins are happy to help you" he says lifting the papers "you are the child of Walburga Black and Alec Carrow, magically blessed as Head of house Black and La Faye, chosen head of house Crabbe and rightful head of house Carrow".

Nodding I frown looking at my rings "will you be claiming your house?" he asks showing the house ring.

"Yes and I'd like to place Irma Black has temporary head of house Carrow as she is for house Crabbe"

"We need to see statements for the accounts held under Carrow name to check everything out" mother says proudly.

"I'd also like for the them to leave while we handle this" I add motioning to the Carrow family.

A few hours later

Stepping outside I sigh glaring at the reporters outside yelling questions rolling my eyes I lift my hand showing the new ring on my finger frowning.

"Ms. Black, how are you head of house Carrow?"

"My birth father is Alec Carrow I've been acknowledged as his heir" I say glaring at the ring.

"What are your thoughts about your father and aunt's crimes?" Another calls out.

Twitching slightly I glare at everyone "I think they are disgusting and that they are right were they belong, finally I do not acknowledge or accept him or his sister as family I am a Black".

"What does that mean for your mother?"

"Nothing has changed my mother is still my mother, Walburga is still my sister but I do know and accept that she is my mother by birth I will not deny it"

"What do you think of the person who set this event into motion?"

"I think they should come forward and stop hiding like a pathetic coward"

Next day

{Future head of house Black now has claim over house Carrow
Yesterday Aquila Black met with the Carrow family for a heritage test and was acknowledged as Alec Carrow's child