2 months later

Huffing I shake my arm out while standing in the ROR "Bloody morons he has to pay a fine and a huge one but that isn't going to stop him" I rant while flinging spells at the dummy "he's going to start a war" I add throwing another.

'will you stop acting like a Black and use your head, war is coming you need to be ready, our friends need to be ready'

"I know this but I don't know what to do"

'Dumbledore's army, honestly it's like we are completely different'
"Of course I could train some people and when the time comes they will be ready" I say loudly.

'or you can secretly train your friends then all of you join the dueling club and train more
people'

Nodding I smirk stalking to the door yanking it open, I freeze seeing all four of them looking
at me wide eyed "get in here" I order stepping back.

Seeing all four come in I shut the door motioning around the room "what's this look like I'm doing?" I ask.

"Training room so training" Myrtle screeches glaring at me.

Pointing I nod "stand there and watch".

Seeing them move to the spot I turn to face the dummies as they start to roll waving their arms around, I duck and roll while throwing spells till all three dummy's fall over broken.

Standing up I turn looking at them "want to learn? I was thinking we could join the dueling club".

3 hours later

Sneaking out of the ROR I smile stretching while my friends come out sweaty and limping.

"Go to your rooms take a bath and sleep, we will meet here in two days to practice again"

Seeing them nod before leaving I hang back planning on going back in "I'm sure you're aware
that it's past curfew and students should be in bed".

Nodding I walk back in leaving the door open "what's your plan?" Dumbledore asks.

"Train them, join the dueling club and train them unknowingly"

"They will start asking questions eventually same as your family"

"In my old life Walburga was a portrait on the wall she would rant and yell at everyone but I
remember a few times, I was there mostly alone since Sirius was passed out drunk and I
accidentally woke her" I say while running laps around the room.

"I tensed ready for her to start yelling and insulting me but she didn't she looked at me and started crying, saying I looked so much like Aquila I asked about her since she was being different, turns out Aquila was the youngest sister magically blessed to be the next head of house taking the title from Alphard" I say while dodging a spell Dumbledore throws at me.

"He was supposed to help her get her school supplies but he left her alone and muggles attacked her for how she was dressed, she fell and hit her head but also had shoe prints on her face, by the time Walburga, Cygnus, Druella, and Orion found her she had died" I huff rolling out of another spells path.

"Walburga admitted she believes that Alphard killed her and if not blamed him for leaving her when he was disowned she burned him off the family tree then used magic to hide Aquila on the tree from anyone who didn't know her"

Glancing at him I see him waiting to see if I'm done "Alphard was supposed to take me but he left me alone on the streets, knowing I didn't have a wand to get in or how to handle muggles, I was attacked but Minnie happened to see it and attacked the guys chasing them off" I say while facing Dumbledore to practice with him.

"I was found alive I have my muggle memories but this is a completely different time then I
can navigate, if she was right then Alphard is going to try to kill me I have to be ready and my brother, cousin, and Dru came to me a week ago apparently they dreamed about finding me dead, the description matches what she told and the dream went further into that future, I'm sure Walburga and my parents had it to I promised to talk to them this summer about something related to that"

Taking a deep breath I motion to stop and sit down on the floor rubbing my face "how can I
explain to them I was supposed to die, but didn't since the last remaining Blacks sent a muggle born back with forgotten magic?"

He sits across from me with that same all knowing twinkle in his eyes not saying anything.

"What does familia semper redit et renascentis mean? She said it to me before she was back to screaming after hearing Sirius get up" I ask nervously.

"You don't know?" He asks.

"I understand family and always but not the rest"

"Family always returns even reborn"

Frowning I tilt my head back "she recognized me as Aquila l even as a muggle" I whisper glancing at Dumbledore.

"I believe she recognized who you where before you were muggle it's traditionally believed
that when we die we are reborn over and over, we will always hold onto a few things both physical and personality so what is the same from your last life?"

"I already had wild curls, high cheek bones, know it all attitude, a drive to be my absolute best because anything else is unacceptable, I looked up to Minnie as my teacher and later we became friends, and my friends always said I was scary but brilliant or called me mad for my ideas and how obsessive I got"

He nods smiling at me "most of those would be things she would recognize in you, was that the only time she wasn't horrible to you?"

"No but being alone in that house happened very rarely she once mentioned that her niece acted similar to Aquila who acted like her grandmother, I also noticed somethings that were similar between my old self and her niece at the time it scared me"

"What was it?"

Closing my eyes I take a deep breath "I had a 10¾" long wand made of vine wood with a dragon heartstring core, she had 12¾ long made of walnut wand with a dragon heartstring core but Ollivander said my wand had a sister when I got it, after the War I went to get my replacement wand and had her wand with me he said it was the sister wand to my original wand, we both were named brightest Witch of our generation, tied on our Newt test, and both were extremely driven and devoted to what we believe to the point of obsession".

"What is your wand now?"

"I nearly cried, it's almost an exact replica of hers but hers has a knot on the handle mine has
it higher up" I whisper glancing at him "if I was Aquila reborn in my old life then in a way, my niece tortured me she held me on the floor and carved mud blood into my arm with a cursed blade and used the unforgivable torture curse on me multiple times" I say while trying to stop my tears.