Watching Minnie walk around with her new kitten I hum trying to figure out what to do with the rest.

"Kreacher?" I call.

He pops in bowing to me "could you please take the kittens to the McGonagall home and see if anyone has a familiar bond with them?"

He nods leaving quickly, hearing a child crying I look around confused before seeing a Centaur at the tree line waving for me frantically, I jump up running to him.

"We found something that shocked us"

"What is it?" I ask confused while following him.

"A Phoenix landed in our camp and started his rebirth, but it's what he brought with him that confused us"

Reaching the camp I frown seeing a girl crying, slowly walking closer I squat down in front of her "what's wrong?"

She jerks back looking at me terrified "sorry" she whispers.

"It's okay, can you tell me what happened?"

"The boy said I was evil, that what I did is the devil's work" she whispers.

Nodding I frown "you used magic right?"

She nods crying more "I didn't know, I'll never do it again"

"You know sometimes people hate or judge others gifts because they don't understand it or they are jealous" I say while sitting down by her.

Seeing she's starting to shut down I hold my hands out "can I show you something maybe then you can understand".

She nods glancing at me as I pick up few sticks transfiguring them into a dolls that will act out the story "I once heard a story, I can't remember where I was was or how I know it maybe in a past life".

"A girl learns she has magic but people turn on her so she tries to repress her gift, the magic being held inside her builds up so much it starts to swallow her and escape her, eventually the magic over took her and she was never seen again because her magic became the only thing left of her"

She shakes looking at the black ball that was once a little doll "when someone has magic, they have to learn about it because if they try to hold it inside it builds up and over takes them then the people they love could be sad or hurt".

"But it's bad" she whispers.

"Have you heard of Hogwarts?"

She nods looking down "yes I'm in my fourth year".

Standing up I carefully pick up the Phoenix chick and hold my hand out to the girl "I'm an apprentice there would you like help getting back?"

She frowns looking at me so I move my hand parting the trees so she can see it slightly "Hogwarts castle is right there".

When she finally agrees I take her hand leading her to the school "magic isn't evil it's special, when you learn about it then you can understand how special you are to have it".

Seeing her looking around wide eyed I smile watching her "what's your name?" I ask.

"Ariana" she whispers.

"What's your last name and house?"

"Dumbledore I'm a Hufflepuff"

Stopped I frown looking at the girl "Dumbledore?" I ask.

She nods looking down unsurely.

"I'm Aquila Black, I think we need to go speak with the Headmaster"

Leading her up to the stairs I get us into the office seeing Dumbledore in his chair facing away from us, motioning the girl to stay I rush around before he can turn casting a Muffliato.

"Stay facing me because I don't know how you will react to my guest but a Phoenix landed in the Centaurus camp and started his rebirth but with him came a child"

He frowns looking at me "that is strange" he says nodding.

"She's young fourteen at most, and was scared by a muggle boy calling her evil" I say slowly watching his face carefully.

"Apprentice Black?" He says frowning.

"Sir she claims her name is Ariana Dumbledore"

2001

Standing in Black manor looking at the family tapestries I had put up to cover each house I'm head of, I smile seeing the images in the magically chosen head of house spots.

Reaching up I push my magic to them to light up the name "Bella" I call out smiling.

Hearing her come running I smile seeing her eyes light up in excitement at what I'm looking at "I need you to find two people" I say smirking.

"Who?"

"The Lastrange child born from Squibs his name is Allen he maybe in another country so check everywhere and the Slytherin child her name is Rebecca, I need to go contact Alecto, Monoceros, and Nymphodora"

Hearing her cackle I glance at her smiling "itty bitty hates that name".

Nodding I watch as she twists leaving in a cloud of black smoke, hearing something break I smile following the sound finding Kreacher holding an elf that would be considered a toddler while repairing a vase.

Reaching out I take the elf lifting him above my head sticking my tongue out at him "hello monster, are you making Grandpa's job harder?"

"Sorry Mistress he supposed be napping" Kreacher says bowing.

Nodding I smile "it's okay he's just curious" I say while handling him back.

1951

Seeing him pale and shake his head I sigh putting my hand on his "Sir, you need to stay calm and think rationally so this can be figured out".

Undoing the spell I move back to the girl putting my hand on her back while Dumbledore figures out a plan "I heard a rumor that a Phoenix will come to any Dumbledore in need is that true?" I ask smiling.

She nods looking down "he came and got me when the people attacked the house do you think others got my parents out?"

"I'm not sure, you know that a Phoenix is not controlled by time right, that they can move threw it?" I ask.

She nods nervously glance around.

"A funny thing about time is that there are little points where different events take place making new time lines, a Phoenix helps maintain the lines removing things that shouldn't happen so it stays on track"

Seeing her confusion I glance at the headmaster nervously "let's try it this way, what's your family like?"

"Albus got married his husband Gellert is nice they are taking a trip to try and help creatures and wizards live together, Aberforth had a baby they were coming to see me today so I could meet him" she says smiling at me then frowns "do you think their okay?"

"I think Fawkes took you from a different time line" I mumble.

"Those events never happened here We never married and the child was lost for a long time before we found him dying from repressing his magic" Dumbledore says standing up facing us.

"Sir?" I ask worried about how pale he looks.

"She was removed from a different time line, my Ariana never went to Hogwarts"

Casting a Muffliato on her I face him blocking her view "you regret what happened to her but this one is able to be saved Sir, she hasn't repressed her magic yet she's the same age you lost her at, you have a chance to do right by her in your Ariana memory" I say calmly while watching him shake.