Arrival at Hogwarts

Sitting with the sorting hat on I glance around and spot Moaning Myrtle 'I thought she was dead by now', shaking my head I focusing on the hat and take a deep breath "Ravenclaw" I whisper.

"Are you sure? Slytherin or Gryffindor are a good fit for you"

"I need in Ravenclaw please" I whisper.

"Very well RAVENCLAW" the hat yells.

Smiling I hop down making my way to the very end where she sits alone and away from everyone.

"Hi I'm Aquila Black" I say holding my hand out.

She frowns looking at me before slowly shaking my hand "Myrtle Warren".

"It's nice to meet you, we are going to be great friends" I say nodding ignoring her confused
look before I turn glancing at Minerva seeing that shes caused the hat to stall mumbling Ravenclaw or Gryffindor over and over.

Smiling I glance back to Myrtle "that's my friend Minerva" I say softly.

"Aquila" turning I see Druella standing by me with her arms crossed.

"Yes?" I ask smiling at her.

"Push over, your brother is being a git" she orders.

Rolling my eyes I move over patting the seat "Druella this is my new friend Myrtle" I say
proudly.

"Myrtle this is my brother's future wife Druella" I add looking at her.

Druella nods "charmed" she says before looking at the sorting "your friend made Gryffindor".

Looking up I see Minerva walking to her table and wave happily, once the feast starts I turn
grabbing some food before hearing Myrtle gasp.

Looking up I frown seeing food on the side of her face as her eyes fill with tears, looking around I see two guys laughing and congratulating each other, jumping up I grab a large plate
of food moving behind them and dump it over their heads before slamming it down on the one with food on his hand.

"Cygnus" Druella calls while rushing around after me yanking me back "you do not touch my
friend" I snarl grabbing one of the guys hair yanking it pulling him off the bench.

Cygnus rushes up pulling my hands free before pointing his wand at the two guys "do not
move" he orders.

"Aquila you need to calm down" he gruffly orders.

"No they are messing with my friend" I screech thrashing around.

"You made your point, she's under House of Black's protection now calm down" he orders.

"CYGNUS" I scream kicking at him when Druella lifts me up till I calm taking a deep breath, I groan hearing my old voice yelling at me for acting like that, reaching up I gently rub my forehead "shut up now's not that time for you" I whisper harshly.

"Aquila?" I jerk my head up hearing Minerva speak to me before she grabs my hand "you
need to calm down" she says softly.

Nodding I sigh as my old self stops once Minerva is near us "trying" I mumble.

"I'll take her to the Slytherin rooms for now she needs time" Cygnus says before motioning
over Orion.

"Are you going to walk or are we going to have a drag you?" He asks.

"I'll walk" I grunt getting up as both walk behind me "I'll keep your new friend company Aquila" Druella calls.

Next day

Coming into the Ravenclaw common room I glare at everyone before walking over to Myrtle sitting by her with my book.

"What do you want?" she demands raising her voice slightly.

Turning I lean against her ignoring her screeching voice "nothing I want to read and spend time with my new friend" I say before focusing on the book.

"No one is my friend" she hisses lowly.

"I am now" I say while closing my book "do you want to go to the library?" I ask.

Seeing her frown I jump up grabbing her hand pulling her out with me wondering around, I sigh seeing an older Slytherin stalking the halls before he looks at me and smiles.

"Hello I am Tom Riddle" he says holding his hand out in traditional wizard greeting.

"Aquila Black" I answer I automatically responding to the traditions.

"Might you join me on a walk?" He asks.

Pulling my hand back and linking my arm with Myrtle I shake my head "I must refuse I have plans already" I answer.

"Of course how about after dinner?"

"Again no, I am uninterested in walking with you" I say before leading us on.

"Hey I'm talking to you" he yells following us.

Glancing back I roll my eyes before heading for the library but Tom grabs my wrist yanking me back around "let go you are hurting me" I hiss glaring him.

"No I was not done talking to you, now you will send the mud blood away and listen to what I have to say" he orders loudly.

Seeing him suddenly slam into the wall across the hall I pull my arm to my chest having felt
something pop "you will not touch a member of the Ancient and noble house of Black, Riddle" Cygnus yells stalking forward with his wand out.

"Cygnus he hurt my wrist" I say softly.

He snarls pointing his wand at riddles face before throwing another spells slicing his face
"you dare hurt my sister".

"Boys that's enough" Slughorn says coming in trying to calm everything down "Ms. Warren
please take Ms. Black to the nurse" he says motioning us on.

Following after her I glance back seeing Cygnus glaring at Riddle with his hand clenching around his wand 'wow you made him attack Riddle but it's not a guarantee he will not join' old me snarks.

Rolling my eyes I hum "no but it's the first step in making him unwilling to bow down, he is
protective of his sisters and now he has a reason to make it clear he doesn't stand with him" I
answer back in my head.

*Sitting in Black Manor I huff glaring at Andi and Cissa while they have a list of all the pure
blood families in front of me.

"Why are we doing this?" I ask.

"Because you plan on leaving the wizarding world to get away from Ron and you won't leave as long as your learning something" Andi answers.

"It doesn't hurt to teach you our customs like you've been teaching us yours" Cissa says smirking "do you know why pure bloods who try to hold onto their history are so proud?"

"Because it's how your raised" I snark smirking slightly.

"Cissy I think she's spent to much time with Slytherins that was a perfect smirk any Slytherin would be proud of" Andi says proudly.

"Yes it's how we are raised but there is more, the stronger you're magic is can cause magical
blessings muggles have never gotten them because they don't learn old magic, let's see the
Weasley family still have it on females it's fertility till a daughter is born then you can't get pregnant again they use to have more but they lost it by ignoring their heritage, in our family
the magic gifts showed in multiple ways like Aunt Walburga her voice was her gift she could sing so beautifully that everyone would stop just to hear her but if she yelled she could shake the manor" Cissa says smiling.

"About your leaving" Andi says.

Shaking my head I look at her frowning "no you're not changing my mind".*

Looking around I see I'm in the medic wing and twist my wrist smiling at not feeling anything now.