Chapter one : Symphony's wedding

The Moonlit sisters:

In the world of Lavendram, a colourful world where extraordinary creatures, including homo sapiens—who call themselves Levenans—have a unique role, have rare unique creatures, rule kingdoms, have knights and even arranged marriages.

Symphony Moonlit was getting prepared nervously in her room. She's wearing a long, sky-blue and cream, asymmetric, empire waist, chiffon dress which stops at her ankles. It was what her parents wanted her to wear. Her mother had spent many months just to find the dress. It was really was quite a sight for sore eyes.

Symphony had her long, dark, wavy, black hair into a waterfall braids, cascading down until her lower back, adding white phlox flowers in between the braids on the top. Flowers has always been a part of her; she loves gardening, and every now and then she plucks the flowers that she gardens and places them on her hair.

Symphony applied some scented flower creams—that she created herself —on her olive skin to made her skin glow and added some charcoal around her dark brown eyes. 

Suddenly her bedroom doors burst open and two young girls filtered in.

"Symphony, Symphony! They are here! Oh my God, Drake. Although he's, like, very much older than me, and it's repulsive to even say it, but the truth is,

he is so handsome."

She turned to look at her 17-year-old sister, Lyric, who was the youngest of three. Symphony smiled to her sweetly, looking how excited her sister is. Then again, it's not every day that her big sister is getting married, isn't it?

"They are waiting for you. Papa requested for you to come down right away," said Melody, the smartest of the three of them. The middle child. She was only twenty-eight months younger than Symphony, as well as Symphony's best friend. She's read about most of the books in the Moonlit library by now.

Symphony was the oldest, Melody the second and Lyric the youngest. They were from the noble bloodline of Moonlit heirloom. They were known as the Moonlit Sisters. The three of them were as unique as diamonds. Melody has bright red hair with emerald-green eyes; Lyric, the blonde with icy blue eyes. They are all unique on their own way .

Compared to her sisters, Symphony has always known to be the plain Jane of the family. 

Symphony wasn't as attractive as her fair skin and light colored eyed  sisters. She'd never really gone out or had friends around. She spent most of her time on alone, doing her own stuff .

 Symphony was what most would say as rather dull-looking: sun kissed skin, black eyes, plus-sized with long curly hair.

"Ready as I ever be . . ." Symphony replied, faking a smile, looking at both of her sisters.

 It was an arranged marriage. They were spoken for each other since the day Symphony turned ten and Drake was eighteen years old. It was an agreement between the Moonlits and the Silverbacks that led to this.

Both of their fathers were knights of Lilithbeth, and their fathers before them as well.

Lilithbeth was quite special compared to other countries in Lavendram. It was ruled by nine knights from nine different noble families.

Normally if you are a knight, your heir will also be trained to be one. Unfortunately for Damien Moonlit, he wasn't blessed to have a son to take his knight throne. 

Meanwhile Damien's noble knight friend, Draco Silverback had two sons who were already the age of eighteen, Mark and Drake. They were fraternal twins.