Chapter 3 unexpected

symphony got prepared, Drake has told her that he is taking her to Lucian's wedding, one of Drakes friends, she chose to wore a white gold Asymmetric colour dress,which reaches her knees with a wide cutting on her side. her waste is see through and and her one sided sleeves are bell sleeves, she likes it.

she has to admit she looks nice in it. placing her hair into a waterfall braids as usual.. she looks more like herself, she always has no issues showing her skin a little.

Not because she wants to flaw her skin to other men to whiteness,

well she is married anyway, owned by Drake ever since she was 10.

She was 10 years old when she was betrothed to him

Now at age 25, she felt as if she had been married forever.

The feeling of the breeze of cool air touching her skim with the dress she wore, she likes it. placing her over knee boots, she applied coal on her eyes which highlights her dark brown eyes and sprays herself some Jasminum flower scent. that is her scent, she loves the smell of it.

" Are you done.." Drake again frightening her, barge in to her room unannounced, not even a knock.

" almost" she replied smilling getting up from the lowboy typed dressing table adjusting her dress.

" are you going to wear this" he asks her

" is there a problem" Symphony could detect he doesn't likes it, she bits her bottom lips looking at him, she thought it looks nice on her,

" too many skin showing.." he told her , his light blue eyes seemed dark, He looks angry at her.

" I.. I like..it.." she couldn't even finish her sentence though it came out as a whisper, Drake didn't allow her to continue.

" Change it, now.." he said looking at her, well it always has been Drakes way, Not symphony Drakes. feeling Upset Symphony walks to her wardrobe.

" I prefer you covered.." Drake says walking to her bed seating on her bed, its like his waiting for her to choose the dress and to show it to him and only with his approval she gets to wear it.

she feels upset, don't show it your emotion to him, symphony, do not show it to him.

for Drake, he doesn't shares what is his. and he doesn't like sharing her looks to anyone except for him.

Being the good girl symphony has always been trained to be, she conceal her emotions, picking up another dress which is a long evening dress elegance in cream in color with orange and lavender flower print empire dress, which has ruffled cap sleeves.

walking to her bathroom, she changes her dress, despite the fact this dress fits her well, all covered and long and very elegant, she doesn't likes elegant, it is not her style, its how the reach people wears it, she likes different. tying up the lace at her waste, she walks out to Drake. she is upset it is very clear.

" lets go.." thats all was his words, no complements no nothing. she changes her boots , she decides to wear flats instead. whatever, suddenly her excitement just went into the drain.

at outside, Drake's Black Pagacorn Midnight, was waiting for them, he helped her up on the beast, while he seat at the back of her. it has been many moons since the last she rode or even step outside from Drakes house. she seemed happy feeling the sky and the breeze and she gasps feeling Drakes hands rubbing her thighs.

her cheeks became a tint of pink feeling shy, she can feel his chest behind her, arriving at the destination, he helped her down from Midnight, she gives a warm pet on Midnights head.. a sign of her appreciation to the beast, ,which surprised Drake, he never did that to Midnight and it seemed a little foreign to him looking at the scene.

The Knights Arranged Brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें