Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"you stay in the carriage, once I taken Symphony will be off, don't stay for too long just ride the moment you don't see the carriage..." Mark glares at Drake.

"And I'm the bait... " Mark said looking at Drake the plan.

" That is the only way... Fire lord guards are intensified... besides you always want to be on the good side, all you have to do is walk there and warn them that I'm coming for her .." Mark sighs annoyed.

"Thomas you stay here the moment I get her in, there is no stop until we reach the manor... "Thomas annoyed by this but agreed to help.

For so long on Serina's death the guilt card was played by Drake, same when Symphony ran the guilt card was than leaded to Thomas. It was his suggestion to spend the weekend away just the clan.

Drake lost his shit when Symphony was gone, Thomas felt responsible. Everything changed the moment they found Serina is actually alive. No point on blaming anyone.

Everyone is not angry with anyone no more.

It's no point, she's alive that's what it matters. Thomas decided to help Drake to get her back.

The Plan has to work, Drake, Mark and Thomas about to kidnapped Symphony. Well Drake and Thomas the most, Mark is basically a messenger.

Back at Pendragon castle, Symphony is now shifted on Fire lords watch. Fire lord didn't wat her at Amazon queendom, prefer her here. Drake had his spies and they were aware of this.

It was the soldiers who greeted Mark first.

"I'm not holding any weapon, I'm here to see Fire lord... I have a message from Drake Silverback, I'm Mark Silverback, his brother" Mark told, he is wearing his knight suite. Knights are always respected everywhere. They work for the ministry and their orders are from the gods. Not any king or queen. The soldier nod, sending message to a servant and he was granted in to meet Fire lord.

He saw a few of Symphony's uncle and her relatives were there including Forest, who doesn't looks pleased looking at Mark , They were at a room, the room went awfully silent.

They seem to be having a party or something, there were tarts, to candy apples to everything prepared at the wooden table, some of her uncles were holding goblet, Symphony was also there shocked looking at Mark.

" What is your business here..." Forest asks anger in him building, its is baby cousin they messed with. He wasn't happy.

" You better have a reason to be here..." Nath, another of her cousin told, he has red hair and blue eyes. Symphony wasn't happy of their behavior. Mark had nothing to do with this.

She walks to him ignoring everyone staring at her she approached in front Mark, Mark gives a sigh hugging her gently make sure to be gentle, He can feel her huge bump.

" I was so worried, I looked for you everywhere.." Mark explained, Symphony tears falling down , he wiped her tears kissing her head.

"Come, join with us for a drink..." Fire lord offer snapping his finger. One of his servant immediately going there with a tray of goblet filled with wine. Not all of her relatives are here though. There is two functions going on. One in Calsifer house where his hosting it for Damien, most of their relatives are there while another half is here with Symphony.

"I'm here to warn you, to send you a message. "

"And what will that be." Nath glares wanting answers, Nath is always a hothead.

"Drake, His coming for you... " Mark started looking at Symphony's frown.

"Symphony go to your room....." Christoff told, Symphony frowns looking at Mark and back at Christoff from stopping Marks sentence, why do they want her away, would they hurt Mark ? , than again Drake is coming for her ? she do not know what to fear more.