Chapter four the Punishment

The moment they reach his house, he helped her down from Midnight and dragged Symphony in his house, and pushed her down.

" Go to your room" He told, He didn't need to tell her twice, she heard him well, wiping her tears Symphony walks to her room, after all she wanted to go to her room anyway... she took a bath which calmed her down, undressing wearing a loose white night gown, she starts to take her braids out, she wants her hair loose. 

Drake opened the door wide , she jolted looking at him shirtless. " I need you to strip" oh god

" why..." she tries

" I told you, i warned you , I warned you..I will not take misbehaviour, you disrespected me, I will not tolerate with disrespect, as my wife you broke a rule and there will be consequences.. you will be punished" Oh dear God.

" Drake.. I will not get punished, I did nothing wrong.. you cannot treat me this way" she tries... his eyes seems darkened. she is not listening...

In one swift motion , He grabbed her dress and pulled it over her head, then later her under garments was apart as well, standing in front of him nude as the day she was born.

Symphony holds her self in shame hiding her breast, hiding her nudity as best as she could, trying really hard, sobbing now. 

" you will not disobey me " He said staring at her. oh god,  symphony wanted to faint, her body was shaking. She is very afraid of him right now. never had been punished in all her 25 years , her parents always gave her the whole world always been pampered always been loved and looked upon, this experience is something she had no idea excist, she cannot believe this is happening to her 

" Drake please.. " she fears him. she wish he changes his mind, she doesn't wants to get hurt, she was hurt enough, she didn't do anything wrong.

" Symphony, I want your hands on the wall ...." he said waiting for her taking off his belt.  Drake is  going to belt her, she has no choice but to obey.Today symphony will be experiencing her first punishment if she ever thinks on misbehaving again, and Drake is going to teach her a lesson and let her know he doesn't handle misbehaviour that well and hopefully it will set in her mind from this day onwards.

Symphony wiped her tears which is still falling, holding her sobs she  walks over to the wall. Her legs were shaking in fear,
why even try ?,

why even fight?  She already knows the winner will  always be Drake. Symphony would get it done and over with.

the moment Symphony places her hands  onto the wall, Drake stood at the back of her placing her long curly dark ebony hair in front 

" don't move, you to stay in this position.." Drake warns her.... 

Knowing Symphony has no choice but to deal with this, Symphony did as he had ordered.

Drake did not even give her a warning when his belt first strikes her hard. she cried out in pain..

" I will give you a twenty" He said... pulling her hair for her attention.

" whenever you are to be thought a lesson, I want you to address me sir, do you understand me" he asks.. she nods crying.

" I need a verbal response" he told pulling her hair harder, she is in pain.

" yes sir.." she cries, He pushes her back on the wall. within seconds he strike her again.  

he didn't stop until he reached twenty.  The pain was out of this world.

Drake was hurting Symphony so much, punishing her for disobedience , punishing her for misbehaviour .

" please.. please.. No more.. please.. " Symphony cries , Drake didn't care whenever she pleaded he strike her harder.

Drake was not easing up on Symphony at all, her back starts to have lash marks, her skin is bruising.

Drake was hellbent to make her pay. every strike that he took, Drake used his strength on another level. something which Symphony would never had expected not forgetting experience at all . 

He shoved Symphony onto the bed hard., placing her hands above her head  and squeezing them

" they stays there..." he said to head warning, bending her knees spreading it wide making her to wince in pain, he was on top of her.  

Symphony whimpers crying looking at him, she was in pain. 

" not a sound.." Drake warns, Symphony only realises what he is about to do. he is going to have her. she struggles, she doesn't wants this she doesn't wants now.

" Drake please.. not now , not today..." she cries.. placing her hands on his chest trying to push him of her, only earning a hard slap from him across her cheeks which shocked the heck out of her, and made her to cry even more.her cheek is burning.

Drake holds her chin,  " what did i ask you to call me" he yelled. 

" Sir.. please.. Sir..." was her immediate response.. 

" where does your hands goes.." He yells at her again, her hands automatically reaches above her.. crying looking at him. 

Drake pulled out his cock . she felt him rubbing his cock at her entrance. His teeth was teasing her tits perking them up for attention. he sucks each of her breast bitting her nipples which causes Symphony to cry out loud, she hates this.. he is purposely injecting her in pain. when she felt his cock poking sharp and hard at her entrance,   Symphony Closes her eyes shut , needing to get ready for that annoying pain. she only had sex with Drake once this is her second time.  She looked away still sobbing as she felt his cock deep inside her making her to cry out loud. oh it was painful, it was brutally painful, it was hard and She was in a nightmare.

he takes his cock all the way out only to jam her in hard again, he wants her to suffer , he wants her to show what is the consequence is. once he was content he spilled his seed deep in her before  pulling out from her,  Her body aching, she felt so choked up, crying in discomfort and in pain.

" look at me.." she was quick to follow instruction.... her eyes staring at his blue eyes, 

" I know you saw me with Isabella..." he told stroking her curly hair behind her ears looking at her.. licking her breast.. she cries confuse looking at him. 

" I will be only going to tell this to you once , it is the best you understand how things works, you belong to me. you will obey whatever i say at whatever moment. your job as my wife is to please me and to obey me, you will never argue with me of what i do in my personal, you will never question me for any reasons, your job in your life is being my wife, servicing me, pleasing my needs and to obey me..do you understand me"  Drake tells her rubbing her sore nipples with his thumb and four finger playing with her tits.. looking at her, placing her curls behind her ears... She was still in shock along with fear in full check, Symphony slowly nods crying.

" In words..." he told his mouth on her right breast bitting her nipple,again to head warning 

" yes.. yes.. please yes sir.." Symphony cries panicking,  Symphony was in the middle of hell right now and he is the Demon who is torturing her life.

Drake smirks looking up at her, giving her his best victory look , his cock hard again starts poking on her , she was afraid of him, afraid of his cock. 

" please... please Sir... " Symphony cries, he did gave her mercy this time, He stood up, zipping his pants while Symphony lay on her side breathing for air, she feels drained out, she feels weak, Drake had tire her. 

" I aspect breakfast tomorrow, i've invited some friends over.. I aspect a proper dinner will be served to them as well" He said looking at her...

" yes sir.." she replies looking at him, he nods at her petting her hair kissing her forehead, he walked out from her room closing her door. She finally has a moment to herself, and she cried like there is no tomorrow. feeling so warn out, she put it to rest, falling asleep into total darkness.