Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Just when Symphony was in deep sleep, she felt a hand on her mouth, she gasps waking up seeing bright blue eyes staring at her.

“ shhh….” She says to Symphony, Symphony nods confused looking at the silver blonde hair beauty. Ice smiles reassuring nodding at her and takes off her hand from her mouth.

“ What are you doing here…” Symphony asks Ice knowing well who she is. She had met her in a few events before including on her wedding day. Ice Silverback, Drakes cousin who loves to mocks Drake as she wishes. Symphony always seen her as a princess of the house she is treated that way as well. 

“ I’m here to get you, who does Drake thinks he is, abandon his family for friends.. Uncle is losing his mind because of him, Bringing you to the wedding will at least make at piece. at least you’ll be there  to do the speech, let know Drake couldn’t make it but had sent you to do it for him” Ice says getting up from her pulling Symphony’s wrist up. Helping her out from her bed.

“but you are blood , I’m sure, you can  do the speech too…”

‘” Yes If Mark doesn’t has a brother I would had jolly done it, if Drake doesn’t has a wife, I would gladly made the speech that Mark deserves, Sad news is he does, his a pathetic twin as well… who has a wife that everyone is pretty much knowns off  didn’t made it too, get my picture ” Ice said greeting her teeth looking through the window, they all were drinking and talking seeming to be having fun.

“ I hate them..” Ice says..

“ who..” Symphony joins looking through the window too, looking at all of the mens drinking and laughing over something.

“ Them, especially that Black head over there, I hate him the most..” Ice pointed to Thomas.

“ Thomas..”

“ yes, ugh.. Do not even say that .. that ugly.. not so ugly… dull… well not so dull dark blue eyes, well whatever I hate him..I hate him the most from their ..urghh… so , called, clan… “ Ice rolled her eyes with a drama pointed her fingers letting know how frustrated she was, oh.. oh… Symphony can tell, there was a history there. Not her place to ask.

“ I was never allowed to join them, they treat me weird if I did.. “ and yet she shared. Bringing Symphony’s boots now passing it to her to wear it. Symphony stares at it, not liking this idea bit.

“ come on, we haven’t have all day, hurry up…” Symphony gave up wearing it, she feels pity for Mark. Her brother in law that she knows always has her back.

“ why do they treat you weird…” she asked curiosity, they also threated her weird too.

“ that’s because I’m four years younger than them, so they felt I’m useless , I’m a kid.. I should be left at home…  I do like pissing Drake off the most..” Ice grins remembering all the childhood time they had. Ice always manage to put Drake into trouble, just by following him wherever he goes and getting caught because of that. Drake was fun, Mark was not , she she hides tagging behind Drakes tail.

“ I hate him… after all this years… I still do hate him..” Symphony looks at her fidgeting her two long ponytails and tightening up the ribbon.

“ Thomas ..” Symphony asks confused.

“ Yes, that son of a bitch..” oh.. oh.. Symphony is sure they had a history together. And she was right.

Ice always had a crush on Thomas but Thomas never budge. Although Ice is a very beautiful girl, rare beauty, silver blonde hair, pale fair skin, bright blue eyes, diamond shaped face, flat tummy, everything just the right size and tall legs. The female version of Drake. The Silverbacks always have the genetics to have Silver Blonde hair very rare to get it for normal people.  But still Thomas never gave her a glance, she tried flirting at him once to too many times. Thomas did however let know about this to Drake, which only leaded her getting a tight slap from Drake. Yes that was the first and only time Drake had slapped her. That was the last she ever met any of Drake’s friends or even tried too either. Of course, Drake handled her privately scolding her that if her father finds out the blame would be at his fault since Drake was the one who introduced her to them in the first place though it wasn’t the plan for him to introduce her to them but it was in away done with no choice of matter scenario giving that Drake had no choice since she sneaks in following him wherever he goes . She remembered like it just happened yesterday, Drake had slapped her pushing her on top of her bed in front of Mark, she cried falling down on her bed. Mark defended her pushing Drake aside telling his out of his mind . yes, Mark was her hero, Drake was an asshole. But even Mark takes sides with Drake . But Ice listens to Mark. Ice always has higher respect for Mark compared to Drake, though Drake is the older twin, making oldest from them all. Mark told her not to trail behind Drake or his friends no more, and she listened proving to Mark that she can be a good girl too, not a little bitch that needs to be chained up as what Drake mentioned to her that day, or threatens to lock her in her room forever. Of course, Drake’s relationship with Ice didn’t change, Ice knows Drake has temper issues and in the end of the day, Drake only wanted to protect her. Drake told her himself none of the boys out there are trustable including himself and Mark, he told to Ice to better learn some common sense. in away his type of disappointment and protecting her Ice guessed and was assure of it too. After that, Drake was the one who initiated her father to place her in the martial arts class to learn self-defense placing the Master who thought Drake and Mark to be hers too and during free times her visits at their home Mark and Drake were the one who train and couch her most of the techniques. Mark always goes slow on her , Drake not that much. She’s their only cousin. Of course, they adore her. But she’s a rebel .