Chapter 42

A week after seeing Symphony in the restaurant,

Drake found from Timothy Titelydoo, 

a private investigator, 

a friend of his.

Timothy Titelydoo what had she been up to,

And so he found out.

" You're telling me she is not at home with my son; instead she is working as a florist, leaving on her own and dating this fucker..."

" That's what I found.." Drake was silent, and he does not know what to say or do.

He was shocked. He was upset, he was angry.

When he returned home, Serena was there

'' We need to talk" She snapped

" Oh, Joy.." he rolled his eyes, taking off his armors.

'' can't you see, this is not working, us , we, we're always fighting..."

" am I the one who started those fights.."

" yes, everywhere I turn or go out with , some girl you have had slept with... rushing in to greet at you."

" That was before you were found undead.."

" That is not the point... I left as well but I never fucked another guy except you in my life, for sixteen years I was truthful, to you " she yelled.

" What do you want from me Serena, tell me what do you fucking want from me... so all those years when I thought you were dead , you wanted me to mourn for you, is that what you wanted, you had no idea, what you cost me, what you did to me, what you made me do "

" I... I didn't make you do anything."

" Thomas was losing his mind because of you."

" I left because of Thomas, Because of your father."

" and I had punished my Father enough , Thinking you were dead... Do you know what this costs my mother, do you know I sacrifice everything for you."

" I didn't ask you to punish him; I didn't ask you to sacrifice anyone nor hurt anyone, Do not put this on me, .. I... I can't handle this anymore... I need a break, a break from you, a break from us.." she replied back tears in her eyes, walking away.

" sure run to Lucinda, that's what you're good at anyway.." he said drinking his bourbon throwing the bottle at the wall. This is bullshit. Everything is bullshit.

His Pheonix came on time; he got a message from Mark letting him know whether Drake is interested in joining the annual Carousel festival and that he needed some men on this.

The Carousel Festival is a festival where farmers from all around the world come together to sell their Flying Horse Creatures.

Many people will gather there to buy their Flying Horse creature at the Carousel Festival.

Their mission is to make sure that the festival goes well and to make certain that no one is selling any Pegacorns nor any other creatures other than the Unicorns, Pegasii, Alicorn, Unisus, and Unipegs.

the ministry only allows a few types of winged horse creatures that can be sold to anyone including the list above.

The rest needs a valid license by the ministry if not it can't be own.

The Goddess of liberty made this law as it represents that no matter rich or poor everyone will only have this four types of choice to own.

They won't be any competition, superiority or look down upon, as everyone would seem equal,