Chapter 43

Symphony woke up feeling like somebody had just shot her on the head with an arrow. She then realised that she was in a different room, wearing a shirt which she is sure it didn't belong to her, turning aside she realised that she was sleeping beside topless Drake.

How did this hap... yeap, there we're bits here and there, 

she remember she's crying on his chest, she remembers being very confused, she remembers Drake bringing her here and she remembers passing out. 

she also remembers it was Nathan and Nigel who brought her to that tavern on the first place, but what made her to cry and she had this terrible headache , that what made her to cry.

she couldn't remember all, just bits here and there. Drake was still asleep on his stomach, he seemed comfortable enough, 

she needs an escape plan she thought 

how to sneak out from here. She touches the shirt that she is wearing only to feel her breast.

why the hell is She is not wearing a bra.

did she had sex with Drake

she couldn't remember

 She lifts the shirt curious is she is not wearing an underwear too, relieved that she did.  

she smells the shirt , it's drake's alright. the smell of cinnamon and forest sort. 

Symphony tried to sneak out from the bed, 

only to fail  as she was pulled back under him miserably 

She let out a sob fearing looking at his angry glare at her... 

she frowns at him worried for herself 

" let me go.." she tries tears on check now, looking at him and whimpered when he starts placing both of his hand under her shirt pulling her body beneath him as he glares at her. 

looking at her black eyes. 

" I said let me go.." She yells in frustration, not liking this. when there was a door knock 

" Drake, open the door Drake.." perfect timing Mark.

" Drake, the castle, it's been under attack, bandits..." Mark yelled and there were women screaming all of the sudden.

 placing his forhead on hers he sighs BAD TIMING 

lifting his head up, Drake looks worried now,  looking at Symphony, he got up pulling her arms with him, Passing her dress to her.

" Quick Dress up..." He passed  her bra and dress, which she quickly wore it. 

while he was wearing his clothes as well.

when she was all done, he pulled her hand and open the door, revealing people were running, children we're crying, Mark was all dressed as knight, Drake didn't had time to wear his armours. How ever he is prepared with his sword.

" Symphony... Symphony..." Nathan came holding her other wrist, worried on his eyes. Firelord soldiers at the back of him.

" Come on Uncle has been  worried..." Symphony as well is worried, she is worried for all, Drake especially frowning at him.

Drake know it is best if she is with Firelord now, He let go of her wrist , which she frowns looking at her. 

" Take her, leave this castle.. Mark you take the south wing, I'll go to the east..." Drake ran , not looking back at Symphony.

Symphony worried now looking at the back of him..

" Come on... we have to go now.. Symphony.." Nathan told, she sighs following back with Nathan.