Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"I see you are pregnant now...." Demeter smirks she lowers her chin down, not wanting to say anything.

"You remember of my rules..." Demeter asks still walking around her like a predator does to its prey,

Symphony, nods

"I can't wish to change my past but I can wish to change my future..." Symphony tells nervously.

"smart girl..." he tells nodding standing in front of her.

" I wish.." Demeter touches her lips with his finger silencing her from continue talking.

" ah ah ah, not so fast" Demeter smirks

" Before that my sweet, sweet girl, I have to clarify with you with some orders. You only get one wish, I aspect you to use it Wisely, once told, you can never go back to change your wish, there are certain rules for you to follow as well, there are certain orders for you to hear " He says rubbing her lips Passionly taking his fingers away from her lips, he nods walking around her slowly again.

"the rules are simple, you only get one wish, you must not have
AND
BESIDES,
THAN ,
ALSO,
TOO , or
IN ADDITION
in your sentence of your wish,
you cannot change the past
but , it can be remained as your future,
your wish cannot relate with anything eternal or immortal..
You cannot wish for owning a place which already belongs to someone else, you cannot wish for owning the world, you cannot wish for an already owned property, you cannot become a princess, a king or a queen, or just any royalty. you cannot wish for a title or to be someone, something or some species . You cannot wish for anyones death or someone to fall in love with you. You cannot wish to come to the gods dimension, or anything related god's,  the fairy world or the mermaid world. Final order you cannot wish behalf of anyone else except for your own"

Symphony frowns as he stood in front of her again.

So many orders, so many rules

she knows this is too good to be true.

There is always rules in the world of Lavendram.

"lastly, if you didn't follow the orders and had stated your wish at the sacred pavilion, your wish would not be permitted and you wound not be given a second chance.

You only get one chance

And prey I hope you had really had thought through it "

Demeter nods looking at her to continue.

His eyes look very serious when he told.

So, this is the sacred pavilion she is standing in. Great.

Symphony gulps nodding very ready now to continue to ask her wish, a slight change because of the rules that has been given to her in order to state her wish.

If she had stated her wish wrongly, she would be declined and there won't be a second chance.

she was not aware of that , she can't wish for eternal or immortal and she only gets one wish, which she has to do it right.

"I Wish, To See.... Every Individual... Who... Are... Blood Related... Of My, First Child... To Be... Pleasant Fit Attending.... His 60th Birthday Moonlit Knight Throne Retirement Celebration "

She stated,

Demeter frowns at her, strange wish.

The pavilion that she stood in glow brightly all the sudden

it shined like a shining star

which was too bright, it hurt her eyes dropping down to the bronze colored marble covering her face.