Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

Symphony leaned into the warm spray of the rain water like shower, her mind wildly buzzing from the event that happened only the night before.

WHY?

Why things have to lead this way?

Why can't things just be normal?

Just the other night she had some sort of feelings for Drake, she felt comforted by him, she felt protected.

Than the very next day was a nightmare.

Nightmare which is caused by him.

Allot of questions flying through her head, why doesn't Drake want to attend his own brother. NO, his own twin wedding.

She knows Drake loves his brother, then why is he behaving this way.

In Regardless of whatever thing she is thinking of, the answers were as clear as day.

Frankly put, it was clear that there is some sort of family feud in Drakes end. And it wasn't caused by her which she is grateful and hopeful too.

Only if Symphony knows what the feud is all about, yet she is clueless of this all, innocent to begun with.

Walking out from her bathroom... she gasps of the sound, its like a glass chattering like sound and felt nervous after hearing it. Drake was not beside her when she awoke, and she knows it's too early for him to leave for work, she still has breakfast to complete, not there that's the issue, since she had already meal prep before time, all she has to do is place the bread dough back to the oven to bake and the jelly has already been done, with some more spreads, Maybe an oatmeal porridge and variety of choices of nuts & fruits sliced down into pieces and she's done.

For some reason the fear of that noise and Drake getting hurt came to her mind.

"Drake..." she calls for him, there was no answer.

She searched for her robe when another glass chattering noise was heard. She flinched. For some reason her robe was nowhere to be found. She looks through her window finds that Midnight is still there, Drake hasn't left yet.

"Drake.." she calls for him a little louder now, no reply, its futile she knows, this bricked castle look like mansion is too huge. She is sure he could not hear her voice. And again, the glass chattering noise. God.

Still with her towel tightly wrapped around her, she walks out wondering what's that chattering sound is all about. She couldn't help but changing to her outfit must wait for now. She has to find out what's that chattering sound is .

Walking out from her room in a towel, she trolled her way towards Drakes room.

"Drake..." she calls for him, knocking on his door. She twisted the knob finding out its locked.

Did he lock it from the inside?

She gasps, Again the chattering sound coming from downstairs.

Gulping making herself brave she walked down the stairs slowly holding her towel tightly regretting that she should had worn her outfit before walking out from her room.

Now the anticipation of finding her husband is much more compared to wearing her dress.

Since, it's only Drake and herself in the house, now that Ruby has left.Part of her didn't mind her being only In a towel walking down, but another part of her regrets it drastically, his office room is down stairs, she just wants to know that is he there. Drake probably would be there doing some paperwork or something.