CHAPTER 37

Drake laid straight looking at the ceiling, he hears Symphony cries, he hears Symphony's soft whimpers, she turned her back on him , laying by his side.

he hates himself, he seriously does feels like crap after raping her

looking at Roger and than at Symphony during their dinner, he noticed how Symphony smiled at Roger, He noticed how she envied to get a husband like Roger.

Symphony's envy is not to be missed Drakes could tell, and Drake hated it.

it struck him all on the wrong way. its as if she wished Roger was her husband instead.

though she didn't flirted nor tell him as well, but He could tell.

that moment all he wanted is to hurt her. She belongs to him and his alone. She has no rights to marvel another man.

He couldn't belt her because she has not done anything wrong, he didn't want to belt her for feeling envy as well. But it pained him and he had to make her feel pain as well.

he just didn't like the fact that she had envied him, when she already has Drake.

Yes Drake understands that he is not the type of husband that any girl would want to have,

but he cant help but to feel to an intense degree of jealousy of Roger at that moment. His eyes was so passionate when he talked about his wive.

Anita is a beautiful women, no doubt, blonde hair, tall , thin figure, sweet melodic voice. Roger of course is happy of his choice, but he can see more to that.

And Drake knows that he cannot do that to Symphony. It will be as if he is choosing Symphony over Serena.

looking at her on his side, He can hear her silent whimpers and cries, Fuck he feels guilty for causing her that.

Again and again he is screwing things up with her. He started it, he knows

He wanted this fights.

His anger got over him.

gently pulling her arms to him, he made her to turn and lay her head on his chest.

" I'm sorry......" he tells comforting her, Symphony didn't say anything except wept on his chest, finding her own comfort as well.

" I don't know what got into me... I honestly don't know why you are making me change to a beast... I honestly don't know why I'm the way I am with you" He confessed , Symphony frowns looking up at his words.

Drake wipes her tears, kissing forehead , he sleighs her under him where he got a better look at her. he kisses her lips.

" Let me make it up to you, let me take you out tomorrow evening , I know a perfect place... let us celebrate the pink moon festival tomorrow " Drake sad twirling her curly hair behind her ear,.

Symphony frowns at him , not liking the idea at all...

" Isn't this going to affect your relationship with you first... I'm after all your second..." Symphony cant help but to question him with a tint of sarcasm in her tone, Drake was not please with her answer. But chose to avoid her question.

" Be ready tomorrow at eight.." Drake kissed her lips looking at her eyes. Symphony can tell he is very sincere of his words. he kissed her lips again.

Symphony wasn't stupid, leaving with Drake for almost three years now,

she knows a certain side of him,

his certain triggers

and she knows that these trigger that just happened minutes ago, is the fact he was utterly jealous of Roger. she isn't stupid.