Chapter 10

The next day, Symphony awakes finding herself in agony. Symphony backside is so tender and sore. She felt very uncomfortable and hisses in pain when she was taking her shower. Wiping her sore body Symphony wrapped herself in her towel and stepped out from her bathroom only to be shaken looking at Drake all set seating on her bed.

His bright blue eyes is staring at her with sentry, wanting to know what her next move would be. Drake sees that Symphony is nervous as she holds her towel tight, he couldn't help but to smirk at her.

"Perfect timing..." Drake smirks looking at Symphony, and if one thing that Symphony hated the most about her husband is that pathetic smirk of his. It makes her feel pathetically weak and that pisses her off more.

"What do you want...?" Symphony asks glaring at him.

"Inspection time..." Drake stands coming towards her

"What inspection ..." Symphony startled walking back a little not understanding what Drake meant at all

She filched when Drake reached to her and pulled her towards him and drags her to the bed.

Symphony is panicking right now holding her towel tightly but with Drake's single pull of the towel, it was off from her.

Symphony starts to get frustrated and starts sobbing, "Drake please..." she whimpers

"shhhhhh, be a good girl and turn around, whenever I tell it's inspection time you will display yourself to me and will show me your welts "Drake shhs her and turns her over which made her laying on her stomach.

Drake is very strong, Symphony couldn't even pull herself together or have any control over herself, Drakes strength is another level, and that makes Symphony panic, she has no choice but to just lay down on her stomach and be in the position which Drake wants her to be.

Drake was behind her, and yes it is inspection to be sure. He was inspecting her bruises that he had left her, it looks awfully sore but it will heal. He gently rubs her worse bruise areas and applies tree of life oil on it which caused Symphony to wince and hiss in pain sobbing softly. It's the confusion and her surrender is what that makes her cry mostly.

Drake was gentle with her when he wiped the tree of life oil which he had bring along on her bruises and blow on it gently which sorts of sooths her comfort . Once it was done, Symphony was allowed to turn around and look at him.

Her eyes is once again very puffy with her tear stained face, Symphony gave him a finger pointing look at Drake.

Drake responded to her a dare me look which made Symphony to defeat looking down, she knows that she is already in the loosing team, so why try, it has already been done, Drake once again has made her feel so weak.

Holding the floral print coverlet from her bed she covers herself laying down on her side, Drake seats beside her and places her curls behind her ears... He rubs her cheeks passionately and rubs her tears away and that surprised her a little. She was surprised of his gentle gesture towards her.

"We leave in three hours, I hope you had pack what's necessary and you know what to wear for the event" only white is allowed in the Uranus palace. Strict dress code rule is applied. Everyone knows of this. Symphony nods indicating her answer, Drake kisses her forehead and gave her privacy.

After a while Symphony prepared herself for the event, she chooses to wear a two peace dress. The top is a white wide shoulder top which has white crystals sequence on it as for the skirt it is a long white gypsy style skirt which has small white bells attached. This is the only thing she has in full white. Her hips can be seen a little, but it's not over the top and besides this is more of her style anyway.