Chapter 46

Symphony feels a rough shake, which she gasps wincing squinting her eyes.  the sun was rising 

Drake threw a towel at her. 

" Get up" he told,  squinting her eyes she sees Drake glaring at him now, Jerk. Asshole. 

She still feels very sore, especially on her face, she was still bruised.

she looks around her, no ones awake yet

why she has to get up this early

'' Move, let's go" Drake snaps, He kick her leg gently, indicate for her to hurry up.

she glares at him.

" Its too damn early, 'm going back to bed.." she yawns, closing her eyes, laying back on the sleeping bed, placing the blanket on top of her face

if he can't see her , he can't wake her

" whatgh.." she screams getting up, her face was all wet, she was in shock rubbing her eyes, looking at Drake. What the hell, he was carrying a bucket. 

" Are you kidding me, It's freezing cold... " She yells at him.

" you wouldn't be in this mess, if you had woken up sooner, now get up, .." he tells...

Anger in her eyes she got up wet, wiping her face with the towel that he had passed her before

she is so angry with him, 

she is so irritated with him. 

he than leaded her away from the campsite and told her that if she wants to go to toilet this would be her chance.

" Here..." She asks disgusted 

" I can't go here.." she tells upset 

" Here or nowhere..." he told looking at her cute lips, damn she is making him horny, its cold, early in the morning, her eyes so big looking at him accusingly, damn he missed her , he missed fucking her. 

" I can't, I'm... I'm currently bleeding... I need my toilateries" Great, She sure knows how to spoil his mood. 

" Use that leave , and make it quick..." He snaps at her, those are pretty huge leaves, she thought, it would do for now, yet, his watching.

She glares at him, guess he got her, he rub his neck looking at her.

" hurry up..." He told

" I can't go if you are watching..." she protests 

" look, there would be snakes out her, worse are iguana , just go will you..." He tells, she bits her bottom lips, and gave a frustrated whimper.

" Please at least turn aside.." 

Drake sign, turning away from her, she bends down urinating avoiding to look at Drake, however what she doesn't know, he did saw her , the bastard couldn't help it. 

When she was done, she pulled up her pants, mentally praying to the gods, hopefully she wouldn't need to crap anytime soon, that would be more difficult, where would she find toilet paper or place to wash. even thinking about it upsets her.

taking the big leave, she folded and replace it like a pad. 

that would do for now.

" you done" Drake asked pretending that he didn't look at her most private displays of her life

he just couldn't help it. She didn't answer as her response and he turned to look at her shy face.

she is so mortified yet she still has no clue that Drake did glance at her when she was urinating.