Chapter 38

Days went by and strangely the romance remained the same.

it suppose to be just that one day turned up to be two weeks.

Symphony does not know where Serena is at,

Why's she is not back yet,

When will she return.

She didn't care to ask as well.

Something about this moment ,

Right now, she likes as it is,

And she feels maybe her time of romance with Drake a little longer wouldn't hurt that much .

During his free times, Drake took her out more having these dates with her,

Every time its a new place, new memory new joy and she does really appreciate it.

Every time, they get to know more of each other.

Like today Drake took her out for a picnic at the meadow. Flowers everywhere from tulips to Daisies, there amazing.

Symphony was laying on top of Drake's chest both admiring looking at the sky seeing some rare blue birds flying to the west.

" What about Dante" Symphony asks looking at Drake, Drake frowns at her.

" Our son's name.." He asks confused, she nods. slow Drake, too Slow. She sighs.

" Dante, Dominic, Danton, Daniele, Dom, Dardanus, Draco.. I want him to have a name that starts with 'D' ,

Damien, my fathers name starts with 'D',

Draco, your fathers name starts with 'D' ,

Drake... his father's name starts with 'D',

Drake smile as she smilingly put his name and adorably told her reasons why she wants to name him starting with D.

" Dante, His name shall be Dante than...." Drake approves of Dante.

" Dante Moonlit.." Symphony smiles looking at Drake , Drake was not happy of Moonlit but looking at her admiringly looking at him, he gave her a smile which didn't exactly reached his eyes. However he kissed her forehead .

Later when they reached back at the mansion, they saw their son in his crib fully awake laughing as she approached him, she carried him up whispering in their sons ears.

" Dante, Dante, Dante.." she calls his name laughing at the laughing child kissing their sons forehead, while Drake laughs kissing on her forehead. she is so cute.

That evening they had dinner with Thomas, whom came for the weekends.

" We chose Dante..." Drake proudly told

" Dante, what's wrong with Thomas, I thought you're going to name him my name..." Thomas told his mind , his not pleased at all..

" Dante" Thomas mocks of their choice, Symphony cant help but to laugh at that.

" It starts with D, just like Drake.." Symphony explained.

" So than name him Dhomas, rhymes with my name. you can call Dhom for short, its powerful.."He explained.

" You named him without even discussing.." Thomas told looking accusingly at Drake.

" I thought you don't like kids..." Drake said drinking his rum

" The kid is not going to stay as a kid forever, the boy eventually will grow up one day.. I'll like him than... I'm not going to call him Dante" Thomas replied drinking his own rum. Symphony shook her head at that, Thomas is so weird. She can't understand him at all.