Chapter 34

Ever since the last encounter with Drake, Symphony became very discreet. she was more focused to her son. Breastfeeding him seems to be a challenge now, her breast aren't producing milk like it use to and she had switched to soy formula route. The nurses had already explained that some women particularly like Symphony would produce too little amount of milk which is normal nothing to be afraid off and if this happens to change to baby formula.

Symphony did her homework well and did what was supposed to. Her son is more than two months old. She listens to whatever Drake tells to avoid trouble and the thread he promised. whether to eat breakfast with them or dinner, she does everything that was asked like a lost puppet.

but she purposely gave the silent treatment whenever she encounters Drake. She will reply only if she was asked a direct question. The remaining of her time she spends with her son. Her son was her serenity.

Just like any other night , She sings a lullaby to her son. Today she chose her favourite that she had learned from her homelands " The Willow Maid". ( a/n check on youtube)

would bloom for one bright eveHe could not take from the forest, what was never meant to leave "

Drake was listening to her looking at her singing to their son, she was seating on the rocking chair feeding milk through the bottle to their son , she does has a lovely voice , not brilliant but good enough, she can sing . Drake can tell she really loves their son. Motherhood is natural when it comes to her.

yet again listening to that song or a story or whatever it was it makes him wonder , was she mentioning herself as the maiden. and Drake was the men who brought her here and she died emotionally or something. Drake wasn't sure why, Symphony singing that song didn't please him that much. it made him feel guilty in unexplained ways.

She does not speaks to him like before, there isn't much of connection with Symphony no more. and this makes Drake to get angry at her. He sees her kissing their sons forehead, their son was fast asleep. she carries him back to the baby court, placing him in .

Drake sighs walking out from her room, she still had no clue he had been watching her, her full focus was on the baby. walking to his own room, Serena was seating on his bed, looking up at him. She looks up at him concern.

" This can all be over you know, you can't keep both of us here, you have to let go of one, Drake listen to me, you had a baby with her, you are married to her..." Serena tells making him see reason.

" If you step out from this house, I will hurt her, .." was his childish reply . the idiot is so naive. Thats why Serena didn't left his side. only if Symphony knows that she is in away saving her ass. that was what Drake had blackmailed Serena. If Serena goes Drake promised he will continue to hurt Symphony on behalf of Serena.

Serene doesn't wants anyone to get hurt because of her. even for Symphony, she's not a bog fan of her that doesnt mean she wants her to get hurt because of her.

" Have you gone mad.. " Serena glares at Drake to make him see reasons . but based from the insights from their friends she had heard that Drake did hurt her, Jacquelyn even explain that she witness her whole back was bruised caused by Drake. Serena felt very guilty of this , she felt she was responsible.

" Blame yourself for that.."

"Drake"

" You.... you made me this way, don't you understand, I thought I lost you... I thought it was my fault ... I thought it was Damien's fault... If he just had a son, this wouldn't had happened "