Chapter 16 : The Blue roof cabin

Chapter 16

"The blue roof chalet, I'll be with you shortly. Go..." Drake says calmly passing her both of their begs, Symphony sighs nodding walking her way to the cabin, her heart tells her that she was not introduced to them how rude of Drake or how hurt she feels but her mind manipulates it that it's a good thing he didn't, she always don't want to be the center of attention, this way she skips all the Drama. She isn't sure how they are going to react to her and she's honestly not planning to find out either. Some kind of reunion she figures.

There were eight small wooden chalets with stairs on each row, each chalets are just right for maximum of three, opening the door stepping inside the mini chalet, she found a mattress on the floor, a small washroom, a chaise Lounge facing a chimney, a wardrobe attached with a dressing table. It is clear the cooking activities are done outside.

Feeling worn out she sit's down on the midnight blue colored Chaise Lounge, there was no bed only a mattress with a mosquito wrapping curtain all tied up with a ribbon, one pull... the net will flow down. Nice, she thought.

When Drake reaches in the chalet he saw her seating on the chaise lounge, he got Blue chalet, each chalet has its own theme and color. He pulls her hand up and sits down on the Chaise Lounge making her stand in the middle of both of his thighs. He wants her attention.

Drake told her the rules of her stay here, she is to do exactly what had been instructed to her, no matter what happens she is to remain silent unless it was a direct question asked to her. She looks at him annoyed and frustrated.

What is he even thinks of her, well never mind that, it's already too late for that. His never threated her as his wife, it's always like his slave. But she can't help but to ask the question WHY. She was just too frustrated all of the sudden. Brought her here, more chores, she's just really tired and upset.

"why..." she asks feeling upset. Drake rose his eyebrows, this is out of her character.

"your brother, his wedding .. we should attend his wedding..."

Oh, she just did not go there, better put her back in her place. Pulling her chin closer to him crudely he looks at her frighten exotic black eyes.

'' I said not a word unless it's a direct question, do I make myself clear..." Drake asks glaring at her, part of him is angry that He couldn't attend his own twins wedding, he needed to vent and he really wants to vent it on Symphony, she reminding him of Marks wedding is not a good idea. The wedding is going to hold place in two days , he will be here for the next two weeks.

Symphony winces in pain, her cheeks getting bruised by his harsh grip. He is squeezing her cheeks.

"do I make myself clear..." He asks again , she nods tears on check now, he let her go, she wiped her eyes sniffing. Couldn't help it, she is too hurt. she Kneels down now in front of him, she didn't want to look at him. Her legs couldn't handle already, she needed to kneel down.

" for the next two weeks , you are to cook dinner for the whole clan, you are to wash their cloths , and clean the campsite, if any of them wishes for your help, you are to help them without complain, before you retire the day, you are to shower , and will service me personally as I want and how I like it to be.  Before you get to sleep, is that understood" he asks gently placing his hand on top of her face now and rubbing her tear stain himself , she glares at him her eyes watery. The fire in her exotic eyes. He knows she's upset.

"if you decided to rebel, you'll face the consequences in front of them, if you want to save yourself the trouble, will you be a good girl for me and just do what I say..." he tells pulling her wrist up now and bringing her nearer to him placing her on his lap.