Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Thomas and Drake are currently in the bar room of Drake's mansion. It's a celebration actually, Thomas finally going to purchase his own ship, instead of working as a hired captain for almost seven years. His finally going to buy his own ship. Every penny is his hard earn money. He had worked day and night for this, and its finally came that he has enough money to buy himself his own small ship and travel the whole world. The ships in Lavendram functions differently they can ride on water and fly on air. He wish to sail the world.

"toss to you Thomas... "Drake raise his goblet before both of them gulp down their shot of Brandy.

"You know this was our dream, and we still can make it happen, you and I, Dwayne, Jacklyn, Serina and Stephan we can all participate on a voyage together, just a year I ask... we travel the whole world together..." Thomas told enthusiastic in his voice drinking his brandy.

" I could't agree more, but it's different now..."

" I'm not blinded Drake... I know it's different now, we have Cole because of Jacklyn, we can invite him too, his useful being a doctor, he can be the medic of the crew and we have Seetha... Seetha is useful too she can cook, she can be a help to Serina. Now I have ate Jacklyn and Lucinda's food before, it's horrible, I had food poisoning by one of them, and Stephan.... Nobody can get bored with Stephan on board... we can travel the whole world together be the back packers that we wanted to be.... Seek for an adventure, find treasures that we wanted to " Thomas again excited , they were once a clan talking and researching about hidden treasures to becoming treasure hunters, that was their goal when they were young. Though most of the clan members had moved on but Not Thomas. His determined to make this dream come true happen. Its what they talked about their whole lives when they were young. Now that knowing Serina is alive he wanted to try again, he wanted to push his clan members to get in board with their dream again.

" what about Troy..."

" Troy..! well he can come to, it's not a big deal , just one child on the ship .. " Thomas explained as if it's not a big deal at all bringing Dwayne's son.

" What about Symphony, what about my child " Drake smiled wanting to know his answer.

" well she and your child can come too, the point is all seven of us, the clan members are there... an adventure together, seeking a mystery together, wonderous of treasures wonderous of quest... "

" Do you think Serina will be happy if Symphony came along..." Thomas sighs, knowing Serina not at all.

" the real question is will Symphony be happy if Serina was there..." Thomas asks , both silent and curious now.

" Symphony is younger to all, I'll make sure she knows how to respect all... " This is Drake's way of telling that he will dominate Symphony to succumb, Thomas can see this. He doesn't feels right, he knows Drake's wants them both. It's very rare to hear stories of polygamy in the world of Lavendram. Though only one could be wed and breed another is just there for love and pleasure purposes living with them as a lover. If Drake chose Serina to be with Drake, Thomas find this rather selfish of Drake. Once married you can only make children with your wife. Drake can only make children with Symphony. Serina will be childless forever if she is with Drake. She will be there just for love and pleasure. Thomas doesn't agree with this. He wants Serina to be wed and to have a husband and to have children of her own.

" yet again... it's just for a year, both can suck it up for a year...." Thomas laughs , Drake can't help but to laugh along too. Drake's phoenix reached him just on time, He opens all the message which was attached to it's feat.

"Stephan said he will be coming back a week from now to congratulate you in person, Dwayne send his congrats to you, Typical Lucinda replied whatever .... not a surprise there, Jacklyn is very happy for you.... And Serina said she couldn't be prouder..." Drake said after reading all the attached messages from his phoenix Shooter. He sends message to all sending Thomas victory of owning his own ship. Reading Serina's notes did things to his mind. He wanted to see her, the last he saw her was before he brought Symphony here. it's been almost three weeks the last he saw her.