Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The world of Lavendram is a combination of both electronic devices and at the same time the age of the ancient religion. The origin creators of the world of Lavendram is the four-winged enforcers of Zeus of Mount Olympus,

Cratos the god of strength, power, might and sovereign ruler.

Zelos god of eager rivalry, emulation, envy and zeal.

Nike the goddess of victory and battles. And lastly,

Bia goddess of Force and strength.

The enfourcers of zeus whom all are sibliings and has wings at their back had come together to create a world of their own which they named Lavendram.

After millions of years working as Zeus enforcers, Zeus granted their only wish which is to create their own world with their own unity and their own laws.

Over time the four origins had started to collect and welcome more gods and goddesses as long they all had wings at their back and from there they started to breed one god to another but making sure one belongs to another forever and the arrangements were started from that.

Arrangements after arrangements of betrothal since the birth of the new gods as long they don't wed and bred from the same blood line to ensure they be born with healthy wings at their back and non-existence of incest relationship to found.

They made sure they don't have any deformed children of gods in the future and to make sure of it they created the contract and the night cherry flower theory making that everyone, no matter god or not, to equally follow the rules as in the world of Lavendram the rule of marriage is strictly taken and only with the night cherry flower ceremony one can get pregnant and to guarantee how series it is one decides to fool the ancient god rule will suffer the horrible death.

The Origin gods had lived over than millions of years and had learn so many things, they know they can't make a perfect world but at least they can try ignore mistakes done from the other world. For example, the color of skin.

From their learnings from other worlds the color of skin seems to be an issue. It is known people who has darker colored skin were treated poorly compared to people who has lighter colored skin.

So, they solve it by in terms of the world of Lavendram, Every individual born will be different on their own way having no resemblance from their parents or genetics at all. Just like how the Gods, mermaids and fairies have different skin color and different hair color, blue, pink, yellow, green, orange, or even normal mortal colors .

The Mortals in Lavendram are similar like them not following genetics and all, but carries normal people skin and hair colors ranges in variety from the darkest brown to the lightest hues.

Whether the skin color it may be from white pale fair, to pinkish, fair, medium, light brown, to tan or tannish, or sun kissed , to olive, to moderate brown, to brown, to dark brown, to very dark brown or to black it doesn't mater , to one can be born in any color of skin or any color of hair or even any color of eyes but it won't not be based by genetic or where your roots came from.

For instance, both parents can be fair as snow skin with ash blonde hair and with blue eyes but the child could be born with brown skin and dark black eyes. It doesn't matter. They already know the child belongs to both of them because of the night cherry flower. If taken a DNA test it's theirs and the blood line still continues.

The reasons why the Origins created this way is to ensure all skin colors are to be treasured and to be treated equal.

In the end of the day they are classified as one being, no race to compare, no skin color or hair color or eye color to compare with and no perception is fixed. They are all one beings all unique in their own ways.