Chapter 24 through the looking glass

Chapter 24

It wasn't easy for Serina, there was a reason why she's been hidden for so long. She wanted to reveal herself but she couldn't. she knew the world thought she was dead and she kept it that way. She faked her own death but only after finding out Drake had actually signed up the contract.

Stephan was the reason why she returned. Stephan true to his challenge but somehow as well unexpectedly had found her . She had a new identity Serene was what she is known as. She was working there as one of the healers after becoming an apprentice for five years, she started practice her own.

At the war, the ogres had immerged to three paths, Northern, eastern and southern paths of silicon valleys . Silicon Valley is huge. Once everyone was gathered, Lucinda chose to go to the east with Lara and Thomas to help as much as they could, Drake went to the north  while Stephan chose to follow Mark and be a help to him at the south. In the end of the day they were all there to help the gods defeat evil and to safe as many as they could.

They all know each other and trust each other's strength, they were all trained since young for battle. From sword school, to fighting classes. They were all trained.

Beyond expectation through the battle Stephan had caught her red handed, she was there assigned as a healer and to help as much as needed for the wounded.

It's the fact how he caught her red handed was a story to tell ?

Stephan was about to get killed by one of the ogre. Serina was right on time placing her own sword, shielding Stephan and saved him in the act.

Serina is known as a good fighter. Since young her Valkyrian side showed very well on her. She knows by doing this she's risking her identity but she had to do it. She had to safe Stephan.

On the last day of their battle, Stephan fooled Serina by letting her know Drake had passed away In the battle, and that Lucinda just had sent him her phoenix letting know the news. Stephan knowing a bit of magic tricks had his ways of making her believe.

Serina was devastated, Stephan managed to convince her that she must come to his funeral and to end this foolishness. she had to explain to the clan. Thomas has a reason to know, he is going crazy thinking he is also the reason why Serina died and is in misery.

Serina feeling bad for Thomas and devastated finding out Drake had passed away accepts following Stephan to Drake's manor only to be dumbfounded that it was a lie. She was very happy seeing Drake flying down from his Pegacorn.

She can't help but to run towards him and to slap him before crying and hugging him tight. She loves him. its only him.

Serina had her reason why she remained hidden from the clan. Sixteen years ago. When Serina was just eighteen. She loved Drake, loved him so much that she could never let him go. They were both madly in love.

When Drake's father approached her with proposals of money and gold to let go of Drake, she rejected them all, letting him know that he is out of his mind if he thought her love for Drake is cost of the money. They can keep all the money, she doesn't needs them all. She wants was only Drake. Her love, her joy. Drake was all she needs.

Serina is an orphan, Thomas parents adopted her when her parents died the age of thirteen. Her parents and Thomas parents were childhood friends.

Although Thomas parents did take care of her like she is their own, along with their five other childrens including Thomas who was the eldest, but the feeling of loneliness was still there until she met Drake.

They know each other since they were 13 and they started falling for each other when they were fifteen.

The age of eighteen, they took another toll in their romance. They were too involved, they were also engaged in private, only the clan were invited. It was beautiful. Drake presented her a moonstone ring which she wears until now. she was his first while he is her first. They were all prepared wanting to go to the ministry sign the papers and get the night cherry flower from the goddess. They wanted to run away and get married with each other. Drake thought Serina is the only one mattered in his life, nothing else matters. They were madly in love.