Chapter 27

Chapter 27

" I'm assigned at the west for the month, if anything I will let you know, we will find her... " Trey said, Drake nods not understanding at all of Symphony , Tray nods walking away from his mansion.

Though Tray and Drake don't talk much, if problem they are always there for each other. Drake knows Trey his whole life, he is like an older brother to him. Tray parents and his parents are best of friends. They are always there for each other.

It wasn't a surprise for Drake when that day Serina had said that it way Tray father Travis and Draco was the cause of her misery. They were the ones who took Thomas under custody to fear Serina and to make her give up on Drake.

But It was a surprise for Drake to find out Symphony father had nothing to do with it, in fact... Damien has no clue of Serina at all.

Draco and Travis being good friends, Drake knows that Travis would had done anything and be involved in just anyway to make Draco happy . Even if it's to play dirty. In the end of the day they are best friends.

Just like how Drake knows Drake would be the same if it was Thomas or anyone in the clan if they need him. wrong or right, he will stay by their side.

It's been three months since Symphony is missing.

He finds it hard to digest, he has no clue what happen to her, Did anyone kidnapped her, Did she die , Did anything bad happened to her, Is she hurt.

Why the fuck is his life like this, at first it was Serina which was gone after getting her back now it's symphony.

At least for Serina there was a closure, the village said she had passed away, and he believe it to be true, There was a closure there.

But Symphony, Symphony disappearance was still a mystery, there was no letter, there was nothing. It's like she had vanished in thin air.

All the flying horse creatures are all there, there was no sign of a track or a foot print for her to take one of them and flee. Nothing at all.

Unless someone came directly through her balcony and took her away from there.

On that weekend, away out with his clan . His servants sent him Shooter, letting know that she is nowhere to be found.

He didn't know how serious they were, he thought Symphony would just want to be a rebel show her wayward side, just wanted to piss him of, so that she can create a drama and he to return back to destroy this whole arrangement.

How wrong was he when he returns to find out she was actually gone, they searched for her everywhere, she was nowhere to be found.

For the past three months, they are still searching for her. No clue where she is.

" Drake, the news had spread the south, Symphony father is not happy about this, now that Serina is actually alive, there is no point being angry with him, you have to go there to ease them with the situation ..." that was Mark who let know, yes Mark knows the part Serina is alive but he had no clue about Symphony father had done no wrong, and Symphony was punished for nothing or the fact Drake chose not to let know that slight little information too.

"we already searched the North, the South, the East, the West... there is no sign of her... "Thomas let knows now sighing placing the last dart on the map.

Yes, Thomas is helping him as much as he could. He feels guilty in away, she was a young girl, very obedient and somehow He knows they were also some ways caused of it too, they drive her to chase away, they made her feel empty. If they would had just stayed there or brought her along things would had been different.