Chapter 2 : New life

well what can symphony say, Drakes house is a dream. hidden in the Vasilisa Enchanted forest with land around. the moment midnight landed on the ground, Drake helps her get down from the beast. He walks in his house , Symphony following at the back of him slowly.  She was confuse that he hasn't spoken a word to her, and she feels out of place. 

Drake being older than her by eight year just makes him more superior then her, she hates it. she already knew there won't be any equality in this relationship, its always what Drakes want. " Symphony be a good wife to Drake, make me proud" was what her father had constantly told her. entering his house , it was aexquisite for sure, Midnight blue, silver and gold decorations everywhere. His house is Royally designed with huge double hung windows with cut ups and an arched window above showing the dark night sky. but its not homely, its very stony , very citadel sort of feeling. 

" Symphony" Drake calls , symphony gasps realising that she was in a daze . Symphony followed Drake walking up the gold and brown marbled Quarter Landing stairs to a room. well at least the room seems homely enough. sky blue queen sized bed in the middle , the walls was covered with red rose and wines with a stony walls, which reminds her of her own room , along with a  huge stony balcony.

" your cloths are all set in here" Drake showed her the closet. she bit her lips looking up at him. 

"There are some rules for you to be followed in this house" Drake said looking at her seating down on the bed. 

" as my wife , i wish you will be in certain levels which I want you to be" he said to her, she frown at him  as if he came from another planet while his gaze shows how serious was he about this rules. he explains his rules of he aspects Symphony to give him respect at all times, as his wife she is expected to cook for him and clean his house, he also told her that she is not allowed to go anywhere out from this house without his permission and also that this room will be her room, while He will be sleeping in his room at the west wing . Drake also explains if in any circumstances if this rules isn't be followed there will be consequences. Yes Drake silverback is a son of a bitch for sure and Symphony has no choice but to face him as her husband. 

" are we understood " He asked her, she looked at him and nodded looking down upset, Drake got irritated on her. he pulls her hands towards him which was unexpected and made her to gasp looking at his light blue eyes. " I prefer you tell in words" he said looking at her biting her bottom lips. 

" Yes, I understood" was her soft whisper. he smirked at her nodding letting her go 

" I wish to have you on our wedding night , ...." Drake mumbled pulling her hand towards him. turning her around slowly he begins by pulling off the straps of the asymmetric empire waste chiffon dress. once that was removed he pulled the dress down and soon her undergarments were removed from her as well, Symphony is nervous and  her tears seems to fall back down again. Although Drake notices this but he doesn't seems to care about her tears. in his pathetic mind as her husband it is her duty to serve him tonight and it is his right to take her tonight. 

Never had any guy seen her nude , today she has to give herself to her husband, yes her husband but still she doesn't love him. 

Drake likes what he sees and touches her breasts softly placing her long curly hair at the back of her, pulling her on the bed he made her half bent and to lay on her back while her feet touches the floor.

looking at her, Drake proceed on taking off his cloths. Symphony ignore to see his nudity glancing at a side of the wall, she wasn't ready yet drying her own tears sniffing, she felt him lifting her legs up and spreading her wide inserting his finger in her entrance. 

symphony feels humiliated and in pain, she isn't even wet for him. she struggles  crying more feeling his fingers in her, using her hands blocking her face, she doesn't wants to see any of it. Drake knows she is a virgin, after spitting on his fingers , lobbing her entrance he positioned himself and pull her wrist on top of her head, he wants to see her face, yes she was in discomfort but he still has to see her face. giving sloppy kisses on her neck to her breast to get her to focus on the love bites his giving her only to fool her by aiming in her with one move breaking the barrier and the restriction in her inner walls. she cried louder of the extreme amount of pain ripping in her private part.

"Drake please stop, enough for today Drake please stop" she teared protested.

 " shh. shh.. shh.. shh.. shh.. good girl, you did so good today, shh..good girl " He praises her by kissing her forehead and cheeks curling her loose hair behind her ear. while still pumping in her softly, at least he can give her soft, he can do that for her today.

cumming in her deep. he get off from her noticing the trail of fresh red blood dripping out from her entrance. Drake couldn't help but to smirk while she sniffed crying laying on her side. Today however he decides to sleep beside her. helping her up and placing her in a comfortable position he holds her until she was asleep. he drained her out, she is exhausted. 

the next day Symphony wakes up hearing the baby flyers singing and tweeting a lullaby to outside her balcony. she notices she is still naked on the bed, and wince feeling the pain still there. Drake was not beside her. she got up making her way to her closet getting a Grey coloured long sleeved knee height box pleated dress , along with her undergarments and a black corset to wrap around her waste and made to her attached bathroom, all of her toiletries are already there. Washing her self especially on her dried blood covered on her dark curls in the middle of her thighs. she made sure everything is clean before drying up wearing the dress and walking out of the bathroom. she turned to the lowboy stonny  dressing table and brushed her long hair neatly setting the right type of curls she wanted making a waterfall braids out of it. 

Drake walks in her room, without knocking something she needs to get the use of it, it frights her holding her chest looking at him. 

" good your up.." he says looking at her " I need you to come with me " He told walking out making her to follow him. He showed her where was the kitchen, the dinning room, the Hall, he also showed her the garden, her pegasii which immediately caught her attention, she pets its white fur which excites the beast and everything else about this house, some parts of the house is forbidden for her to enter and some she could, he also explains to her more rules of what he aspects her on doing and what he aspects her on not. 

In over a week, Symphony is getting the hang of it. Drake did complemented her cookings and that he likes it, and she obeys the way that he wants her to be. Drake went  to work the second day itself, he will go to work before the sun rise and comes back home after the sun set. 

He doesn't sleeps in her room nor use her for sex yet, his always away but Drake do aspects her to be up very early to serve him breakfast in the morning and in the afternoon to clean up his house including his bedroom and also to serve him dinner at night. yes she became a maid indeed for this asshole, but she didn't complain, good behaviour always symphony, best behaviour always. 

the days goes by as usual until the following week Mark, Drake's twin brother dropped by for dinner. Unlike like Drake who follows their mother who has blonde hair with bright blue eyes, Mark is a total opposite who  is a replica of  their father having black hair with green eyes.   

Serving them both dinner..

" Sister, I must say you can hypnotise the whole city with your food.." Mark joked , Symphony blushed at his complements.

" thank you.." she replied sweetly to her brother in law poring the wine which Drake bought from the flagon to their glass. Drake smirks at her blush, he likes that about her. 

" Brother, you are bringing her to Lucian's wedding don't you.." Mark asks Drake, Symphony blushed looking at Drake, a wedding a banquet , it would be fun, instead of feeling being trapped here forever, besides in lilithbeth's wedding it is must for a men to bring his wife along is he is married. 

" depends my brother" was what Drake told drinking his wine, which immediately made her smile to fall down, heap he notice that too.

" Come on, it will be fun, I'm going to bring Althea with me, I'm planning on to introduce her to mother and father, she's my wife to be" Mark said again.  after dinner the men got up to the Hall while poor Symphony needed to clean the dinning area up all on her own. Once it has been cleaned Drake ordered her to go to her room and retire for the day to go to sleep .