Chapter 44

UNEDITED, WARNING

Symphony woke up feeling awful, rubbing her eyes, she went and clean herself, it's her second day of her period. coming out wearing a dress, she felt fresh enough, only noticing Ponggo is missing in her room.

" Ponggo..." she called for him under her bed.

panicked, " Ponggoo..." she called again worried this time

opening her room door,

" Ponggo..." she called again, noticing shirtless Drake walking from the kitchen drinking tea.

she frowns looking at him, she thought he left. oh my god, what happened to ponggo.

Just as she looked around, Ponggo barks in his puppy bark and marched towards her looking cheerful. She carried the puppy up. feeling it's mouth wet. looking at the side, she saw a bowl of milk.

Did Drake did this, did he fed Ponggo.

a sudden memory came , back at Drake's house

it was when Serina was not around,

it was just the both of them,

she came out from her shower seeing Drake bottle feeding Dante.

Their son was fast asleep in his arm, still sucking the milk from the bottle.

Symphony smiles holding his cheek, kissing his forehead lovingly.

'' oh now i get a kiss.." Drake smirks.. at her. while she laughs.

She shook her head, of the memory

Looking back at Drake, He glares at her drinking tea on her cup. as if he owns this place.

Ugh the nerve

there was a bll ring on her door.

Drake glares at her , walking to the door before she could

she frowns frustrated.

when Drake opened the door, He glared at first only to frown at the girl standing infront of him.

Tall, long light blonde hair, pale soft skin, rose pink lips, almost violet ocean blue eyes. wearing a emerald green sparkling dress.

She looks so beautiful, Drake only seen her from holograms when his friends shows him the picture.

" Is Symphony around..." She asks nervously smiling looking at Drake.

" Roosevelt, Here's Ponggo" Symphony immediately gave Ponggo to her faking a smile

" Ponggo, my darling.. Ponggo... Mama miss you so much" Roosevelt greeted taking Ponggo to her arms as the wolf pup starts licking his cheeks

The most beautiful women in the world Roosevelt Irion, How does Symphony knows her.

First it was fire lord, then the queen on amazon , now her. Symphony tend to surprise Drake.

" I managed to tied Rover " came a guy , standing beside Roosevelt.

" This are for you..." He offers orchids to Symphony. The men looks very handsome, tall , blonde, white eyes, and A huge wolf beside him, with a cane. Drake can tell he is blind.

" Oh you shouldn't have..." Symphony took the flowers smiling at them nervously

" please , were in gratitude.." Roosevelt

" Thank you..." Symphony tells sniffing the flowers smiling back at them.

" I hope he was not handful " asked the blind guy