Chapter 36

Rubbing herself washing her self clean , Symphony was just so very angry with Drake at the moment, 

Just minutes ago, Drake had taken his bath and realised her from her bound ,

 leaving her at the same spot after he had raped her. He kisses her neck as he realised that horrible leg chain and helped her up, It took awhile for her to balance her feet and once she did he pushed him away from her angrily , letting him know she wasn't happy at all . 

Drake cant help but to see that as cute and laughed at her reaction. 

" Well that was fun .." He told only with his towel and  his shaggy blonde hair all wet, looking at her from down to up.

Symphony glares at him finding for her dress to wear, she wants to get far away from his room,  wanting to be far away from him.

how can he do this to her, 

Quickly wearing her dress, she got out from there, not wanting to say anything to Drake,

it's no point, he already made her feel pathetic , she isn't going to waste anymore minute telling what an abusive bastard he is. 

" next time than..." Drake mocks

Symphony turns looking at his fucking smirk, how she wish to slap his face, 

" erghhhh....'' she couldn't help but to show her frustration at him, 

He smirked looking at her to continue what she was about to do next. instead she shook her head sighing and turned to walk on her way. 

 Drake looked at her back but didn't bother to call her back, He got what he wanted, He cant help but to find her cute, and continued to dress himself.

the moment she reached her room, she striped out from her cloths and take a leak, that burn she felt, it has been almost a year since she last had sex with Drake. and his cum all stuck on her pubic hair , it looks terrible and yucky, 

frustrated she steps to take her shower.

she was done with all the crying when he leave her that way and took his shower, all now she feels is like wanting to smash things up. 

she hated him like she hated no other.

............................................................................

two days later, again she was found to be in a  dreadful position, 

but this time she was bound laying on her back. nude the day she was born. Drake had managed to handcuff her hand on the bed post and bound her one leg spread open on her side with that horrible device. she cannot move her leg anywhere except to be spread open for him. 

Her other leg was held by his thighs making sure she is spread wide and open , ready as per his liking.

Symphony whimpers crying once again.

" Stop it, Drake please stop.. I hate you, I'm honest to my words, I really, really hate you..." Symphony sobs looking at him trapped. 

Drake ignored her words 

kissing her tear stained cheek as he touches her hips. 

his hand slowly reaching in between her thighs inserting his finger in her harshly , punishing her for her words. she whimpers when he harshly inserts two fingers than there was three in her twisting his fingers  inside her.

he didn't care that she is dry, He was punishing her for her words.  

she whimpers turning her head on the side, the moment she felt his fingers at her nipples as he massaged it harshly.