Chapter 7 : Why Me !

" Drake please stop.. ... please..  I'm sorry ... " Drake wakes up, He couldn't sleep , the memory of what had happened just a few hours ago. her screams of pain crying out pleading him to stop. He was a monster to Symphony , an ugly cruel monster. Drake couldn't sleep. looking at Ruby sleeping beside him, he got up from his bed to check on Symphony.

He knows he was to be blame, he knows she has no wrong. He couldn't help it, something about her He likes seeing her in pain, He feels satisfied on harming her punishing her for the things that her father Damien and his father Draco had did to him. He couldn't help it.

Unlocking Symphonies Chamber, He sees her asleep on her bed wearing a night gown now, she was nude when he left her,  she must of had a bath and dressed before returning to bed. she moans in her sleep , she is dreaming he guessed. 

Seeing her asleep he wanted to be beside her. Symphony was asleep on her side, she did looked so peaceful.  He lifted her  duvet she gasps in her sleep softly ,  her lips started to pout before it went back to normal. He nuzzled closer to her feeling bad for what he did hours ago. He knows it was his fault , He knows it was unfair for her but He couldn't help it.  Seeming to subconsciously be aware of Drakes presence Symphony had slept beside Drake the whole night her head on his chest. 

the next day Symphony moans in pain  she was still sore and she couldn't believe she was asleep for the whole day yesterday. Her body and mind had the rest she needed. but still she was feeling very groggy. hmmm, she moaned , she slept on her side and felt something poking on her ass. her eyes went wide.  Symphony was shocked to notice Drakes arms around her. He was holding her. How could he do this to her, Drake had spank her so hard until her skin had  tore and raped her right after and now he had his arms around her.

Symphony felt afraid, but tries to move away from Drake, she slowly lifts his muscular arm up , biting her bottom lips, she can do it, she chanted in her heart that he doesn't wakes up. Symphony manage to move away from him, she winced uncomfortably taking in a breath when she sat down on the bed, when her ass touch the material of what suppose to be soft structure didn't felt nice this time. The pain was on another level. Drake had inflicted Symphony with this pain. Symphony loathed Drake for this.  

Making her way to the washroom, finishing off her toiletries Symphony walk to her closet to get dressed.  she walks back to the washroom and started to remove her night gown, muffling a cry when the new rough texture of material touched her back. Symphony wore nice undergarments and a long brown dress. 

Symphony returned to the room. Drake had awoken and was staring at her. Drakes eyes darkens as he looked at her. Symphony felt frighten of him, she walked a step back wanting to return to the washroom only to be struck by pain when her back had touched the door of the washroom. She winced, her body was shaking in fear, Drake did that to her, her eyes lowered looking on the floor. 

" Come here " Drake said, she winced hearing him calling for her ,  she walked to him slowly. he opens his legs she hesitated at first but his one stare made her to walk in the middle.She is afraid of him.

Drake started to touch her thigh with that famous lopsided grin of his . with one pull of a wrist Drake manage to be on top of her in seconds catching her by surprise. she was under him on the bed. bitting her teeth tight her back was killing her when to touched the bed, her ass was burning. 

Drake started sucking on her collarbone, sYmphony teared up but didn't protest. she didn't want the episode she had yesterday from Drake. She was scared to even move. Turning her head away symphony allowed him to do whatever he wanted, Drake was giving her lovebites on her collarbone sucking her painfully. Once he is done looking at how her color bones now red with his evil masterpiece, he liked seeing that painful lovebite on her, it makes him feel she belongs to him, He smirked curling her hair on the back of her ear. Touching her everywhere, when he griped her ass she hissed in pain tears coming out now. she was crying but she let him to do whatever he wishes to. He was groping and was playing with her breasts.

The Knights Arranged Brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें