Chapter 33

The next day the Doctor arrived.

"let's check you out..." Lucian told, Symphony always blush when Lucian is there. He is about Drake's age, thick black hair, pale white skin and  green eyes. Tall and bulked.

He is a very handsome man. Very professional at his work. He is one of the best Doctors in the district. What made her shy was when Doctor Lucian was checking her up, Drake was always there. Once done she sat up slowly.

" She is very weak, she is still losing allot of blood, I reckon her to be bed rested just until she recovers , the herbs and tablets will help her... she has a mile fever, but it's nothing to worry about, for some women this happens, it is best if I'll come to check on her perhaps in three days times, in the meantime my nurses will be here until she is good to get back to her feet " Lucian told, Symphony looks down not wanting to face Drake, she still feels very shy of this.

Drake nodded and they were away to discuss about payments...

It has been a week her fever has still not recovered, Symphony was still weak. the nurses didn't allow symphony carry her son allot.

Due to the fever, they fear it is risky for the baby. She seems still weak. The nurses made sure she eats plenty and takes allot of rest. she was basically asleep most of the time, part of it is because of the herbs and mediations that she is ordered to take. It knocked her off every time she takes them.

Drake was also busy with his knight duty, Thomas was on watch when he is away.

" you want me to babysit her..." he argues.

" yes.." that's Drakes answers as he climbed midnight and place Thomas into misery. Thomas had ruin Drake at one time after finding out Serene is dead. Blaming him all the time. Payback is always a bitch. Thomas owe Drake and Drake tend to use every opportunity to make his life miserable.

Thomas did what Drake was asked, he always watch out for her, taking notes there and here of her level of fever to how much she ate, apparently eating food seems to be a problem lately.

As time went, Symphony was taking more time to recover, It has been two week since she gave birth, the nurses didn't allow Symphony to carry the baby that much.

It was the doctors orders, they fear the fever might spread. She is only allowed to give milk and the baby is right to the baby court for the safety of the baby.

Symphony understands but was very upset at this.

Whenever Drake is around, she tends to be asleep most of the time, there wasn't a decent conversation yet.

It was the weekends Today, Drake was at Home, Thomas had went out. Raya just had combed Symphony's hair and placed it into a long plaid. She thanked Raya. She feels fresh enough today. she is recovering, it's taking time thats all.

" I know it's not fair for you miss, but please understand.. it's for your baby's own good..." Raya says gently smiling at her as she done combing her hair into tidyness . Raya is about Symphony's age. beautiful women, rather short, straight dark brown hair, olive skin tone and dark brown eyes.

Symphony smiles nodding taking her mooring herbal tea .

after the herbal tea, it's time to go to sleep which is annoying, she lays down on her side when Drake marches in with a few people behind him.

Symphony looks at the visitors smiling, they were his clans, Stephan, Jaclyn, Dwayne.

" Oh my gosh, he is so adorable, he has your hair.. his a little Drake..." Jaclyn immediately carried the joy of bundle placing him in her arm, her son was awake, she can see her sons movements and he seem to make some baby noise.