Chapter 14

Unedited bewarned

At one time All Symphony wanted was Ruby to be gone, but now, all she wants is her to come back.

She never thought this will happen to her.

Drake's threats still haunting her, she was currently washing all the dishes and placed the bread in the oven for tomorrows breakfast.

She always meal preps everything so it will be easy for her. She is also afraid to go upstairs. Afraid of Drake.

The breads are done now, and so She decided to run her time by cutting the Strawberries 🍓 and caramelized them making them into candy and on the other side she placed the stove with cherries 🍒 and dried Carrageen Seaweed including bits of Agar which is a Cooked and pressed algae to prepare for the jelly that she has decided to make , she was on the task of making strawberrycherry jelly which is a special family recipe.

The jelly and the bread are the earlier preparation to make the strawberrycherry jelly sandwich for tomorrow's breakfast .

There's plenty of time for the jelly to cool itself at the fridge. Strawberrycherry jelly seems like a perfect fit to run her time. Distract herself with .

.... But at the same time, she can't help the tears to come out. She sniffs wiping her tears continuing back on Stirling the jelly the auroma of the strawberries, cherries and the cinnamon are coming heavenly placing two cloves and a mixture of lemon, pineapple and lime juice in it. She starts Stirling it again.

Though her jelly seems to turn up beautifuly with full focus yet her mind is still at the early dinning scene of what Drake had told. It's like she's a sex slave now. It fears her. Symphony is so sad thinking about it. He wanted her ready nude for him every night. She is so afraid of him and more afraid of what he might do to her since he openly shared that he will have his way with her whether she likes it or not , she is still to obey with his ways and sexual needs and likings and that makes her to feel so weak and scared as if her chest become suddenly tight and she can't able to breathe or an invisible hand chocking her neck next. It's the fear of pain thats what that caught to her. Fear of pain especially when it comes to sex with her husband .

She gasps, feeling a hand on her shoulder. Tuning to look who it was,

"I'll be on my way , thank you for lunch and dinner" Mark says looking at her geared up with his black knight armor and cape adjusting his sword , she smiles nodding. Mark knows she had been crying. Her eyes are watery.

"It's way past twelve, you should be in bed by now" Mark says gently touching her cheek when she flinches away. He glares at her placing his hand on her forehead now.

"you're burning..." He murmured taking his hand away from her. Symphony has a fever.

"I.... I am preparing strawberrycherry jelly... I..well, it is sad you couldn't join us for breakfast, I wanted to do strawberrycherry jelly sandwiches.. It's my family recipe "

" Symphony you know better what time it is, you should know better to be upstairs in bed by now"

" I'll be in bed soon, it's just I slept all afternoon so I'm not ready for bed yet" Symphony smiles wanting to lighten up the mood bringing up another topic.

" you're having a fever " he tried to reason with her.

" it's the heat from the oven... Heat from the stove that's all " the idiot tells smiling looking at him, Mark is not dumb, he smiles at her response frowning. She sure is bad in lying like the Time she lied that Ruby is her friend.

" oh the heat of the oven , of course..." He tells nodding, then shook his head. Like he is disappointed. She looked down feeling ashamed of herself.