Chapter 41

It has been 17 months since Symphony has left Drake.

Drake lifting Serena up from his Pegacorn. 

" I can get down on my own.." She snaps walking with him.

They are fighting again. 

" hey, there you are..." Jaclyn spotted them kissing both of their cheeks.

" come on, everyone is already here, you'll love this place.." Jaclyn told smiling at them both.  

They are going to have a clan reunion, 

normally they would prefer a campsite, somewhere nature.

But there is this new place opened in town , and it was the talked of the month.

The restaurant was themed of a forest of magical lights lighten everywhere, with fairy dressed up waiters and great forest freshness themed meals . 

Jacquelyn invited them all there, it was a celebration and she needed her clan members to be there.

At the table, Dwayne, Seetha, Stephan, Cole, Lucinda , and Thomas were all awaiting for them, they greeted each other and  sat down. 

The waitress came wearing a fairy costume, 

Stephan  can't help but to flirt at her.  

" She is so cute.." He openly stated. 

" is that Symphony..." Seetha asks and they all turned to the table looking at a girl laughing so hard seating with this tall handsome guy. 

Drake was shocked to see her, 

" Boy, she cleaned up good..." Stephan remarks earning a glare from Drake and a slap from Thomas on the back of his head.

Serena felt uncomfortable. 

" She has no clue that we are here..." Thomas told looking at her.

Symphony looks different, She dressed in a blue flower print dress, Her hair is short now, not as how long until her waste it use to be , it's until her shoulders, she is in a healthy size , she has worn make up, she is beautiful. But what the fuck, she is dating, She is fucking dating. 

" Whose that guy with her, is she dating..." Lucinda asks 

" She seems to be happy..." Jaclyn remarks, earning a glare from Drake, What thats the truth.

" At least one of us does.." Serena couldn't stop her words, but regretted the moment she did bitting her lip.  

" I.. you know what I can't , I can't, she was a dear help to me when i was pregnant that time, she.. I have to go there and greet her myself... i have to go there" Seetha said standing up

" Baby,  Seetha , It's better you don't Baby.." of course Seetha didn't listen to Dwayne. 

Though Dwayne don't want her to go there, but in his heart  wanted to really know how her reaction would be after seeing Drake. 

They all do, in their sick head , they all wanted to see her reaction. 

Especially Drake. 

Symphony was having a great time with Nigel, he is a very sweet man, He tells her his adventures as a captain, he is good friends with Forest, her cousin, and he tells her of the things that they have explored together.

Symphony loves listening to their adventures, 

those were some adventure and remarkable stories to hear about