two

Spring, 2017

I wake up to a sound of a smashing plate.

Not again.....

He's scaring Ayla. I feel so bad for her. Logan's scaring her everyday she comes here. Actually how late is it? 10 o'clock.

I roll out of bed and change. It's pretty warm out, without any clouds in the sky.

I go out of the room. I see Logan vloging and Ayla working on her Macbook. Kong is sitting on Aylas lap. Maverick probably in Logans room.

"Good morning sistaaa!!" Logan screams as he puts his camera in my face.

"Hey Logang, what's popping!" I say as I impersonate Logan.

"Haha Luna, very funny..."

"Good morning Ayla, good morning Kong"

"Morning good, except from the plate.." Ayla says as she gives a side eye to Logan.

"What?" Logan is acting innocent.

"Actually I'm going to Starbucks..."

"Don't forget that you're meeting Why Don't We today." Logan says as he puts the camera away.

"I'm soon going to be back, like in half an hour probably." I say walking out the door. "And they're going to be here at the evening soooo..see you later."

~Time skip ~

I'm going in Starbucks. I'm checking on my Instagram, actually I haven't posted in a while.

I accidentally bump into someone. I look up. Well that boys eyes are the most goergoes I've seen in my life.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you.." I say really stressing out.

"Its fine, don't worry about that." He says as he goes further. Well his voice sounds like an angel.

I go up to the barista and order a caramel frappuchino.

I can't stop thinking about this guy. He's one of the prettiest guys in the world I must say.

"Luna." Cashier says as she's giving me the cup.

"Thanks."

I walk out of Starbucks drinking my frappuchino. Its a nice day today so I decide to go to the park near Logans apartment for a little walk.

I sit down and look at the fountain in front of me. I have finished my drink and I start to get up, put my backpack on and get home.

When I'm at the door I take a plate out of my backpack. Why a plate? I need it if Logan decides to throw a plate while I walk in, on the ground which he would actually do.

I ring the bell.

"Who's there?" Logan.

"Your sister."

He doesn't open the door right away, so I'm probably right.

I step in.....and what a miracle, Logan throws a plate on the ground. I'm not shocked so he's looking at me confused.

"Hi Logan!" I say as I throw my plate on the ground.

Logan flinches. He looks sooooo confused.

"What the actual fuck?" He says to his camera.

"I know you too well, brotha!" I say laughing at him.

"Very funny Luna." He says as he acts really annoyed.

"I think so too." I laugh.

"I'm going to go to a meeting at the office after 10 min. I think I'm going to be back before Why Don't We are here." Logan says.

"I hope so." I say going into my room.

I flop onto my bed and turn on my laptop. I open up YouTube. I decide to binge watch YouTube for like 3 hours.

I get up and put my hair in a messy bun and go back to bed and continue.

~ Time skip ~

So Logan is back from the meeting and I'm trying to look acceptable for the Why Don't We boys because right now I look like a fucking witch.

So Im done with touching up my makeup and I hear a doorbell ring. I go and sit on the couch.

Logan is greeting the boys.

A boy with rosy red cheeks says

"Your Logans sister, Luna, yes? I'm Zach how old are you?"

''Too old for you.'' Logan answers.

Everyone laughs, I guess it must be an inside joke for them.

"Nice to meet you." I say as I see a tall guy with brown hair.

"I'm Jonah." He says waving his hand.

Then there's a guy with really interesting hair. It's so curly, I wanna touch it.

"Hi, my names Jack."

A guy with blonde hair comes next. Dang they are all sooo handsome. How?

"Hey, I'm Corbyn."

I drink my water as the last guy comes to me. I look up and see the same blue eyes who I saw at Starbucks.

He's so confused. I spit the water out and start laughing.

"What the fuck?" Logan is shocked.

"Omg, this is going to be unbelievable but remember I went to Starbucks this morning?"

"I remember...." Logan says still pretty confused.

"I went in and I was looking on my phone, and I just bumped into him." I say still laughing.

"Omg, what the fuck?" Logan said to his vlog.

"I know." Im still laughing I think imma die.

"We couldn't greet at Starbucks so my names Daniel." He says smiling, and his tooth gap showing.

We all just sit down and talk, they showed me their songs, mashups, stuff like that. Logan is actually going to direct their music video "Nobody Gotta Know".

"Which is your favorite song and mashup of ours?" Jonah asks.

"I think I like "Taking You" the best and favorite mash up probably Taking You/ Closer, obviously   and a close second is Never know\Do Re Mi." I laugh.

~A little bit later.~

"Do you have a nickname for Jack because of the hair? Like Noodle head or ramen noodle, or something like that." I ask still laughing.

"You actually said the two main nicknames." Jack says surprised.

"You serious?" All this evening I've been laughing. I think I'm going to be good friends with these boys.

"Omg, its already 10 pm. We have to go, I'm very sad, this was like the funniest night ever though." Daniel said.

"You should come visit us, absolutely." Zach said waving at us.

"Bye guys see you at the shoot." I said as I was waving back.

"I'm really tired, Logan, I'm going to sleep. Good night."

I fall asleep.

A/N

Exactly 1000 words!!

I just wanted to say that in this book some things are going to happen in different time than in real life. I know that the plates only started in Summer.