nineteen

Logan and Blake, the guy that he was flying out to LA and hanging out with for a day, the boys too, were filming an intro for Logans vlog.

Blake couldn't talk very good because he probably was relly nervous or excited, and Logan being Logan just laughed but he didn't mean it like that though.

So they filmed the intro, and I was just cuddling on the sofa with the little fluffball Kong.

I heard doors close, I looked up and saw that Logan went into his room, I returned my attention to Kong.

''You're dating?!?'' Blake yelled making me shoot up from my comfortable pose and look at him with big eyes.

''Who?'' I asked, clearly not wanting to say something.

''You think Daniel would get these roses for Logan?'' He said raising up a little card and throwing it at me. I didn't even see that card yesterday.

I opened it up and it clearly said ''Seavey''. Well, fuck.

I put my face in my hands.

''Please don't say it to fans.'' I said looking at him with begging eyes.

''I even didn't think of saying it.'' He said smiling at me.

''Thanks, Blake.''

''So, how long has this been going for?'' He said sitting down besides me, Kong running to him.

''A little longer than a month.'' I said smiling.

''How, did you keep this a secret for so long?'' 

''I even don't know.'' I said as we both chuckled.

Logan got out of his room.

''What's happening?'' He said, his eyes flickering from me to Blake.

Blake showed Logan the card.

''Ohhh, you know, be proud not many know this.'' Logan said making us all laugh.

~Time skip~

Right now I was at Jakes house, while the boys were going around exploring LA with Blake, probably Logan vlogging, them joking around being stupid. I can imagine that the boys are singing something in the streets of LA.

The package was already here, Logan said that they are coming soon to Jakes house so I'm now waiting for them.

I was planning on eating something.

Then someone interrupted me by ringing the door.

I ran to the door, wondering who would it be. It can't be Logan, he said they would be here after 10 minutes.

The door opened revealing my biggest enemy of all time.

Ashley.

''Oh, hell no.'' I said pushing the door close.

She managed to put her foot in the door.

''What are you doing here?'' She asked, her voice made me shiver.

''I'm at my brothers house, what are YOU doing here?'' I asked still not opening the door.

''Visiting.'' She answered.

I groaned and opened the door gesturing her in. I put on a fake smile as I watched her go to the couch and plopping down.

I closed the door and started to walk to the kitchen.

A little backstory.

So Ashley is some kind of cousin, I don't even know who she is to me. I clearly hate her, so does Logan. Dad and Jake don't like her but they don't hate her, yet. Talking about my mom, she loves her. I don't even know what to say. 

She has hated me from day one we met, I at least tried to be nice but two can play that game. Ashley was always jealous of what I had but she always had everything she wanted. I don't understand this.

I think my mom almost loves Ashley more than me, I know weird but it could be true, you know.

The light in the fridge lit up as I opened the door.

Judging by the footsteps Ashley was following me, I scoffed.

''So, how are you doing?'' She said with hate filling her voice.

''Per usual.''

''Lie, you have a boyfriend, new friends. AND they are singers. Why do you always get so lucky?'' She hissed at me as she pressed her back against the counter behind her.

''I don't know, that is not -'' I couldn't end the sentence because as I turned around a knife was flying into my neck.

I couldn't move, Ashley ran out of the door.

I felt something wet drip down my back, I touched it and....

It was blood,

from an apple.

I sighed, tears dripping down my face, dripping down on my white shirt, making it a little bit black because of my makeup.

With out my fast reaction I could be laying down on the floor, swimming in a pool of my own blood. 

My body started shaking uncontrollably. 

I couldn't breathe normally, I tried to calm down and slow down my breathing.

I could be dead.

But I'm not.

Not safe.

This is bad.