thirtyfour

I haven't been to New York in so long, and I've actually been missing it a bit lately.

And again I don't know where the boys and Christina went.

Me and Daniel are going around the streets of New York hand in hand, because I don't want to get lost here. There are a lot of people here, not surprised to be honest.

I want to spend as much time with him as I can because my flight to home is after two hours, I'm not going with Logan.

Don't get me wrong, I want to spend time with the boys too, I just don't know where they went.

They are going to get me to the airport, though.

We were going out of Starbucks and I spotted someone taking picture of us?

Not a fan, more like paparazzi.

I started laughing, don't know why but probably because I'm weird.

"What is it, princess?" Daniel asked looking at me while he furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're famous." I pointed to the camera men.

"He can't be taking pictures of us."

"It looks like he is."

"Look at him." I pointed again, because the man was smiling while still taking pictures of us.

"Then if he is, let's make his work more fun." He said, before we both started laughing and doing random poses.

We threw some piece signs, stick our tongs out and acted if we would kiss but pulled away at the last second.

"Ok, we actually need to go." I said still laughing.

Then we both waved at him as he waved back. I wish all paparazzi would be like this.

We continued to walk around.

''Seavey, wait! I'm gonna take a pic for Snapchat.'' I smirked at him, while he took my Starbucks cup, and sipped a little.

I'm angry.

While I managed to take a good picture, because there's a little perfectionism inside me, Daniel was gone.

Gone.

''Seavey?'' I looked around looking for him.

He's actually no where to be found.

Luna

Where are you?

Daniel

Where are you?

Luna

I'm outside the Times Square. I'm sitting on ''the bench''.

Daniel

I'm coming.

''The bench'' is a bench where me and Daniel, agreed, to get here if you get lost.

So, I'm thinking why he isn't here already.

This place is weirdly cleared out of people.

After five minutes I see him coming in my way.

He's got a bag in one of his hands, must've been shopping. He's waving at me with the other hand.

"Where were you?" I asked as I got up from the bench. He got closer, and then kissed me.

"I lost you."

''I was literally standing in one place, how could you lose me?'' I laughed.

''Ok, I actually wanted to talk about why I convinced you to go to Pandora with me.'' I facepalmed, and my eyes went to the bag besides him.