six

Today luckily was pretty warm. I decided to go casual, but not like casual casual. Ya know what I mean? I usually stuck to pants and shorts because I don't like wearing dresses or skirts but today was an exception. I went for off the sleeve white top and some denim skirts.

I was done getting ready and went to go out of the room but instead I almost got hit in the face with the door

''OMG, LOGAN!'' I screamed at my stupid brother.

''Sorry sis, are you okey?'' He said.

''I'm fine. We need to go.''

''Ahhh,  yeah, let's go!'' Logan said as he grabbed Kong by the leash and went out the door, waited for me and locked it.

As for my gift to Daniel, I got him a Rolex too, because I didn't have that much time to think about my gift, so I just bought him one whilst I was buying Logans. He's probably not going to talk to me for this.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the Why Don't We house. I opened the door and saw all the guys chilling on the sofa. We were the first guests that were here. 

''Where's the birthday boy?'' I asked looking at the boys.

''Upstairs, I think he's coming.'' Zach said. Corbyn jumped up from the sofa and gave me a hug.

''Hey, BFF Corbean!!!'' I said.

''Long time no see...'' Corbyn said making me laugh.

I heard footsteps coming. I turned around to see Daniel.

''Heeeyyy, birthday boy!'' I said as I was handing him the box.

''It's a prank, isn't it?'' He said as he saw the box.

I shaked my head no.

''It can't be...'' He said opening the box. 

''You're the best!!'' He said looking at the watch.

''I already knew that.'' I said smirking.

The boys laughed. Then Logan gave him his present, I think it was a new skateboard. I looked around and realized something.

''Where's Jonah?'' I said confused.

''He's coming with Olivia soon'' Jack answered. 

''Oh, okey!''

I went to the kitchen to grab myself some water. I sat down on the sofa, catched up with the guys although I saw them yesterday. 

After like 5 minutes, I was finished with my water and I got up to clean the glass. As I stood up the door opened and the door revealed Jonah and a girl that I wouldn't thought that I would ever see again.....

Olivia.

My best friend from Ohio.

I didn't realize that it was her because she had brown hair and I even in that moment when Jonah telled me about her I had forgot about her.

My glass now was on the floor in hundreds of pieces.

''Luna?'' Her voice bringed me back memories.

''You know her?'' Jonah was so confused.

We just ran to each other and hugged like for a solid minute.

''I missed you so much.'' I said as we stopped hugging.

''I missed you too'' She said with a warm smile on her face.

''So can we know now what the heck is going on?'' Jonah said.

''Soooo, we were the bestest friends but, when I moved in with Logan, we never really talked to each other. And now I meet her again.'' I explained as I was cleaning up the shattered glass.

''Nice story but the parteey is going to start soon.'' Corbyn said.

''Right!'' Everyone just scattered around the house, the guests started to arrive, there wasn't much guests.

Me and Olivia were just talking, catching up. How she met Jonah, about my life here in La. About Daniel. 

''He's looking at you...'' She says smiling.

''Who?''

''Daniel''

I look back, he immediately looks down. I can see his cheeks flush a little. It's probably the heat in here, it's pretty hot in here, he can't like me.

''Let's go out, it's warm in here.'' I said. She looked at me smirking.

''Not joking..'' I said as I got up.

The party actually was pretty nice. I had loads of fun.

Me and Logan, not forgetting Kong have entered his apartment. I immediately enter my room, change and go to bed. 

I fell asleep.