thirtythree

We are in Washington D.C.

Me, Christina and the boys are in a shopping centre.

The show is only in the evening, so we're spending our time together as much as we can. 

I and Christina are going around all of the clothes shops in here, while the boys actually left us, for a miracle. Especially Corbyn and Daniel. They didn't leave us alone for a minute, this whole trip to here.

It's weird.

I'm looking at a dress and thinking if I want to buy it.

A dress.

But it's a sweater dress, so it isn't like really weird for me to look at it, because I don't like those fancy dresses that have like ribbons and other random stuff on them. And it is in a  cool colour, like a really vibrant orange which I like.

I'm constantly going back to it, looking at it then going away and getting back.

My heart wants it but my mind doesn't want to buy it.

I don't even know where Christina is.

''HI!'' Someone just yelled in my ear, making me so scared but when arms wrapped around me, I knew who it was.

''You actually scared me this time, well done, Seavey.'' I turned around and looked at him, smiling again. Like, when he isn't smiling?

''What'chu doing?'' He asked looking at me, kissing me and then looking behind me at the dress.

''Nothing much.''

''Oh, so you want this dress.'' He reached his arm to the hanger with the dress, still somehow hugging me. 

''I didn't say that.'' I whined.

''But I know you.'' 

''And I'm really happy that you decided to get a dress.'' He flashed me a smile, while dragging me to the cash register.

''You don't need to buy it.'' I tried to slow him down but I quite couldn't.

''It was your birthday yesterday.'' He said back.

''But your present is at my house, so are the boys and Christinas.''

''How do you know?'' He turned around taking a look at me.

''Logan, don't be angry.'' I laughed at his expression.

''I'm not. But I'm going to get you this, because you deserve this.'' We're already at the cash register.

''Hello!'' The cashier said to us turning around, to face us.

''Good day.'' Daniel said, while the girl literally fainted.

''Oh, my Lord. An actual Daniel Seavey and Luna Paul. Can we take a picture?'' She almost screamed.

''Of course.'' I said while she quickly got to us and took a selfie.

Then we proceeded to get the dress and started to look for the boys.

I was checking something on my phone, and when I raised my eyes I saw a very recognizable store in front of my eyes.

Pandora.

I stopped.

''Why are we here? I think our friends aren't going to be here.''

''Are you sometime going to let me spoil you for a day?'' He asked now sounding annoyed.

''No.'' I said back still not moving at all.

''Okay, then.''

He moved so fast I even couldn't see what's happening.

The thing I knew now is that he has picked me up. He didn't let me get off.

''Oh my dear God. You're so annoying.'' I laughed as I gave up.

''Are you going to go in there with your own legs or I need to get you in?''

''I'm going in.'' I said as he put me down, then dragged me into the store.

''Daniel Seavey?'' The cashier asked as we got to the cash register.

''That's me.'' He said, completely ignoring my stare.

He got the bag, and we turned around. He looked at me seeing my angry stare, and you know what he did? He fricken winked at me, making me roll my eyes, as he continued to laugh.

''I actually hate you.'' I groaned as we found the boys.

~the show~

This is amazing.

Me and Christina looking at the boys from behind the stage, and my eyes are actually watering.

Seeing them genuinely being happy there on a stage singing to their fans.

Mine and Daniels eyes collided, making him look at me weirdly.

''You're fine?'' He mouthed while he didn't need to sing.

''Of course.'' I mouthed back making sure he doesn't get a thought of getting off the stage.

He looked at me one more time.

"I'm going to kill you if come off the stage." I mouthed as he just laughed before starting to sing.

They ended the song and the fans cheered really loudly.

Daniel glared at me one more time, smirking, before running off the stage.

"I'm actually going to kill you." I yelled.

''Whyyyyy?'' I whined as he just laughed, kissed me on the cheek and said:

"This ones for you. I love you."

"I love you too." I managed to say before he ran off to the stage.

"I hate him in this mood." I whined as Christina just smiled.

"I love it. More cute moments of my ship." She said as I rolled my eyes.

The actual song started playing and now I know why he said this is for me.

''I need you in my life like limelight.'' I heard Corbyn sing.

''Ahhhh!'' I tried to yell as silent as possible. 

''What?!'' Christina jumped making me jump a little too.

''He said this one is for me because this is my favourite song, from their song range.'' I smiled.

''This is literally too cute for me.'' She said as she pulled out her phone from the hiding spot.

''OMG! Christinaaa!''

''Did you film that?'' I asked looking at her with an angry stare.

''Hell yeah, I did.'' She just continued to laugh.