fourtyone

I'm so happy.

I meet the boys again tomorrow.

They have a show in San Francisco tonight and then they're here tomorrow. I still have  been very stressful about thinking that the nightmare that I had still could be true.

And coming home from my meetings, yeah I came home not drove home. Back to the thing. I was literally jumping down the payment from my excitement.

The show is starting in like a few minutes and I have nothing to do tonight so I'm probably going to film a cover but I think I'm going to do it later, for now I could clean my house a bit. 

To be honest my house is a mess.

So I turned my music on loud and started to do something, I decided to start with my bedroom then move on to the office and lastly downstairs.

After a while I was cleaning the kitchen and King stole my towel from the kitchen counter so I needed to catch him all around the house. He was pretty excited about that but I wasn't.

Blue was just sleeping on his bed and rolling around.

When I finally got my towel back, I put it somewhere he couldn't get it anymore.

Then I restarted my cleaning and tidying session and it was getting pretty late.

Before I thought about filming the cover, I checked my socials and a new interview with the boys was up and I decided to watch it so I watched it.

And the interview got to the point where the man that was interviewing them asked about who of them is single.

''This is where we get real, fellas, and you have to be honest.'' The interviewer said.

''Ok, if you're single raise your hand.'' Daniel said as Zach, Jack and Jonah put their hands in the air.

''So, Corbyn, let's start with you because I have a little talk with Daniel.'' Interviewer said, as all of the boys laughed. This is going to be the first time our relationship is being mentioned on like an interview.

''Her name is Christina, she's a youtuber. Her channel name is beautychickee.''

''We actually know her, so how did you meet?''

''On the internet, actually.'' Corbyn said.

''She was a fan?''

''No, no.''

''How long have you been dating?''

''Just over a year.''

''So, Daniel...'' The interviewer raised his eyebrows, as the boys chuckled.

''How is it dating Luna Paul?'' 

''As you know she is Logans sister, and she is very much like Logan. She's funny, smart and outstandingly stunning. And she has a voice of an angel.'' Daniel rambled, making me blush and smile like an idiot.

''And she's a complete savage.'' Zach pointed a finger in the air, before the boys chuckled again.

"But to every great thing there's a bad side. As you know I'm in a band and I get followed by many people and they all love you and they want to know everything, sometimes it is too much. And especially when Luna is a very well known person as she is a social media star. Then there's much drama and angry fans that are like.."  He wanted to say something but Jonah got first.

"Daniel is mine! No one can touch him." He said in a girly voice. "I'm sorry, not hating on fangirls."

''I have wanted to ask this question for EVER, so did many of your fans.''